30. A day to remember

Kayla's POV
After putting on my bathing suit I walk down stairs and to Niall. He is sitting in his chair with his back to me. I creep over silently and put my hands on his eyes covering them.
"Who is it?" I said.
"Mmm.... KAYLA!" He yells jumping out of the chair and kissing all over my face. I giggle and grab his head mid kiss and get lost in his kiss. I love this man so much. There's just something about him that makes my heart flutter. I pull away when I feel his hands get dangerously close to my butt.
"Hey.....keep your hands to yourself." I say pulling away from him and then laughing after.  

"Okay. You ready?" He asked laughing.

"Yep. Where are we going?" I ask. 

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He says.

"Awwwww." I say sadly. I really want to know.......

(WHEN THEY GET THERE>*

We pull up to the beach. What????

"The beach?" I ask.

"Yep." He says.

"Oh, so you're one of those 'romantic walks on the beach with a sunset' type of guy." I say.

"Well- not exactly, but your gonna love it." He says.

We get out of the car and I take off my shoes to go run in the sand. He takes me over to a picnic blanket lied down on the sand. On it sat a bottle of champagne, and a picnic basket. He sits me down and hands me a glass, he pours the champagne in it. 

"Here's to you being out of the hospital." Niall/s says. We clink glasses and then eat what he packed us.

*       *       *

After eating our meal, Niall and me start to walk down the beach. 

"Thanks for this Niall. It really is a perfect date." I say.

"Good. Then this is going to make it even better." He says. 

"What do you-" I get cut off by something I surely wasn't expecting.

Just as we went around the corner of the beach. There spelled in candles was "Marry Me".  I froze and looked back over to Niall.  He gets down on one knee. Oh god.

"Kayla. You are perfect for me. Your the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You have given me a lot in a matter of months. Can we make it years? Will you Kayla Reed, Marry me?" He asks. I felt the tears grow. Oh my god. 

"Of course I'll marry you." I say jumping into his arms when he stands up. I hear cheering and pull away and look behind me. All of the boys and Emma were hiding in the tall grass watching. That's embarrassing. The boys start to run towards us. They're getting really close. Before I can comprehend whats happening, they all tackle me to the ground. 

"Hey don't crush my fiance." Niall said. 

Just hearing Niall say that make my heart flutter.