𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 [𝙋𝙩.1]

Heathlegs and Hiccstrid

The gang (+Heather) were having a sleepover in the Clubhouse the two couples (Heathlegs and Hiccstrid) sat closer together than the others that were scattered randomly asleep around the clubhouse.

Hiccstrid sat in a corner, Hiccup sat up against a wall with his knees bent pointing up. Astrid sat on his lap leaning back on his legs, her legs wrapped around his waist. They had quiet conversations that Heathlegs could barely hear as whispers and giggles.

Fishlegs sat against a wall looking at the couple he shipped so hard just like Heather who was leaning against his side. He had his arm over her shoulder.

"How long have they been together?" Heather asked taking her eyes off the couple to look at Fishlegs.

"Two years." He looked down to her. When they looked back to the other couple Astrid and Hiccups lips had connected. It all looked so natural. It looked as though they had planned every move. From Hiccups arms wrapped around her waist to the way she tilted her head to the side and played with his hair.

To be honest it made Heather a bit jealous. She desperately wanted what they had. She loved Fishlegs but he never kissed her the way Hiccup kissed Astrid. And she'd only get more jealous when Astrid would tell stories about them. How he comforted her when she was sad and would make her a sandwhich when she was hungry, even if it was the middle of the night.

Fishlegs would only ever give her short kisses on the lips, never woke up to her crying and never made any serious moves.

"Hey? You ok?" He looked down to her, taking his eyes of Hiccstrid who, to no ones surprise were still making out.

Would she have to wait two year for this? "Y-yeah." She stuttered. "What were they like when they first started dating?" She questioned.

"They rarely kissed like that in public." He pointed to the couple subtlety. "But so many of us had caught them like that in private. They were inseparable. They'd run off to random places and would be gone for hours." He explained. It broke Heathers heart. Does that mean they'd never be like that?

"Why'd you ask?" Now it was his turn to ask questions.

"Why don't.... we do that stuff?" She hadn't meant to say that out loud but tried to play it cool. She waited for an answer while looking at Hiccstrid.

"You want to do that stuff?" He scoffed a little.

"Well yeah. Why not?"

"You want to get lost in the woods for hours? You want to spend hours making out?" He questioned.

Heather wanted all that desperately but didn't want to sound dumb or girly. "Kinda?" She said a little like a question.

——————

(Over to Hiccstrid -from the top- no ones POV)

Astrid leant calmly against Hiccups legs. She could hear him talking but was lost in his forest green eyes that reminded her of the forests they had adventures in during the afternoons.

"Astrid? Earth to Astrid?" Hiccup giggled.

Astrid clicked out of her thoughts. "Yes babe?" She smiled teasingly.

"They're staring at us again." He pointed to Heathlegs with just his eyes.

"Then let's give them something to look at."

She pulled him into a passionate kiss by the tunic. He smiled into the kiss before kissing back with just as much love as she did.

He slid his arms around her waist to pull her closer. They stopped caring who was watching after being caught like this too many times. She moved her hands to the back of his head so he couldn't move.