𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚

Heyyy!

I have 3 things to say! All very important! First one is:

A ONESHOT idea. Ok so I can't write moderns to save my life but I have a prompt that I really wanna see play out, so if any of you are needing a prompt feel free to use this one (feel free to use any of my oneshots as prompts btw)

Ok so here it is;
Astrid is a teacher at a highschool, and she talks about Hiccup every now and again and has her class hella intrigued about this mystery man. (We all have that one teacher who's partner we want to meet. You know what I'm talking about)
And finally they catch them! The class sees Hiccup kissing Astrid goodbye before he goes to work. You could add any plot twist here (eg. He is one of the other teachers and they never knew! Idk)
And then the class spends the whole period talking about Hiccup.

Ok please feel free to write that ^

Secondly:

I have some of my own on the way. And since you are still here, I shall give you sneak peaks, a.k.a the names of my up and coming shots.

-Sleepover
-Trust me
-A part of the family

And they are all very fluff filled <3

And the third thing is a tad bit more personal. Soon I shall release a schedule of sorts revolving my up and coming championships. That way you know when I will and won't be on, before I go offline for a bit I promise I'll write up a ton and release them all right before I leave, so if you have any ideas PLEASE tell me!! LIKE ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

IM BEGGING! I REALLY WANNA HEAR YOUR IDEAS!

Love yas <3