𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩! 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧...

Hey it's me, changing the timeline again.

Let's pretend Eret just rocked up again. And he's a bit of a dick. (I have nothing against his character) I just find it easier to use characters that already exist rather than making an OC so you already know what they look and sound like.
Based: just before HTTYD 2

Enjoy <3

The boys were all hanging out in the hot springs.

They had all had a long day.

The girls had some training to finish off and said they would be down later.

It was just Tuff, Hiccup, Fish and Snotlout.

"Snotlout it's actually not that hard." Hiccup laughed. (That's what she said 😂😂😂 sorry couldn't help myself)

"Not for you maybe! You got the last good one!" Snotlout huffed.

"That last good one?" Hiccup laughed. "Astrid isn't the only girl on the island. There are a lot like her." He explained.

"Ok, good. You take one of them and I'll take Astrid." Snotlout shrugged.

"No, that's not what I meant. And you can't just take a girl." He chuckled at his cousins stupidity.

"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" Eret asked while walking up to the group and pulling off his shirt.

"Girls." Fishlegs replied.

"Speaking of. They should be here already." Tuff chimed.

"What do you care? It's not like you're into any of them." Snotlout snorted.

"No, I'm not. But none of you can take a fist to the face like my sister." Tuff pulled a mocking face at Snotlout.

"We're you talking about any girl in particular?" Eret asked, lowering himself into the water.

"Astrid." Snotlout answered.

"Oh she's a beaut." Eret smiled.

Everyone in the group stifled a laugh.

"Yeah, she sure is." Hiccup replied smugly.

"Damn. I could really go for her. Her body, perfect. Her face, gorgeous. Oh Astrid's hot!" Eret chuckled.

"Mmm." Hiccup agreed. "She's got real soft skin, good muscles too." Hiccup admitted.

"Bit of a bitch though." Eret scrunched up his face.

"Nah, she's pretty sweet." Everyone continued to try not to laugh.

"I dunno Haddock. I really I should-"

"Hey boys!" Heather yelled.

"Sorry we're late. What were you talking about?" Astrid asked, stripping into her bathers.

"Girls." Fishlegs answered.

Astrid dived in and surfaced in front of Hiccup.

"Any in particular?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Mmhmm." He answered, kissing her and slipping his arms around her bare waist.

The boys finally let all their laughter out as they saw Erets face as Hiccup and Astrid kissed.

"Turns out I'm not the only one who finds you incredibly attracting Milady." Hiccup whispered, explaining the boys laughter as Eret became uncomfortable.

The two shared one more quick kiss before they were all interrupted by a loud thwack.

That sound ended up being Tuffnut getting punched swuare in the face.

"Hey take it eslewhere!" Heather yelled at the two as she slid into the water next to Fishlegs. "I'm guessing you didn't tell Eret they were dating?" Heather whispered.

"Hey, don't worry man. I've been there." Snotlout slid closer to Eret.

"Wait! She's your girlfriend?" Eret finally asked.

"Betrothed." Astrid corrected.

"You've gotta be careful how you talk about women, man." Hiccup leant back.

"Hey, you were saying stuff to!" Eret got defensive.

"I never said she was a bitch. Plus I'm allowed to! Have you heard the shit she says about me?" Hiccup replied.

———

I know it's been over a year but I finally came back and reread some stuff and it's not as shot as I thought it was! Anyways this was in the drafts. Love ya xx