𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮

This ones quite a bit shorter, but still 100% fluff <3

Astrid woke on Berk to the sun shining through the window. She rolled over to see a handsome young man, his breathing was steady, he was sleeping.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was about to go on her morning run. Suddenly she pair a pair of strong arms pull her back down onto the bed. She laid her head against his bare chest. "Hiccup I need to go for my run."

"Mm-mm." He disagreed.

"Hiccup." She whined and chuckled, trying to escape his grip.

"I think you can stay right here." He mumbled, still half asleep.

Astrid smiled and relaxed into his grip. She waited until she was pretty sure he had fallen back asleep, then tried to slip out of his grip.

Suddenly he put a hand on either side of her waist and pulled her back down, he then sat on top of her and made a jokingly angry face.

She looked into his eyes and returned the expression. Then a mischievous grin spread across his face. He then started tickling her sides.

"NO! HICCUP!" She laughed.

"Shhhh." He stopped for a second to place a finger on his lips, trying not to laugh.

She took this opportunity to pull him down onto the bed, and she then laid down on his chest. He smiled in victory that she was staying.

He put a hand on her back. "Oh shut up." She chuckled.

"You are so beautiful Milady." Hiccup pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"I love you Hiccup." Astrid stated into Hiccups eyes.

"Not more than I love you." He looked back into her precious eyes.

Soon they both fell asleep.

Once again, Astrid woke, Hiccup still asleep.

Finally, she thought. She slipped out of his grip and into a shirt.

She jogged down the stairs. "Morning cheif."

"Mornin' lass, you're up a bit late?" He questioned.

"Blame your son." She chuckled.

It was still quite early in the morning for a regular Viking.

Astrid had finished her run and pushed open the door to the Haddock hut.

Hiccup was, surprisingly awake, and cooking breakfast.

Astrid placed a hand on his bare shoulder. "Smells good." She kissed his on the cheek.

He turned to face her. "Morning." Henpecked her lips. "Again." He chuckled.

Astrid giggled.

"You go get changed and have a shower, breakfast will be ready by then." He smiled.

"Mm I love you!" She kissed his lips then ran up stairs to his room.

Stoick came out of his room and saw Astrid running cheerfully upstairs and Hiccup watching her with a warm smile on his face.

"Morning son." Stoick snapped Hiccup out of his day dream state.

"Morning dad." He said, unable to keep the smile off his lips.

"She's a lucky one." Stoick gestures to the breakfast Hiccuo was making.

Hiccup but his bottom lip, still trying to hide the smile. "If anyone's the 'lucky one' it's definitely me."