𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣-𝙮

AYOOOO
GUESS WHO's BACK!?

ME!

I know it's been forever but I just settled into a new school so I should be back to my unscheduled random posts like I was, not as much but still posting :)

Summary:
Astrids uncle comes to visit, and notices his niece isn't quite what he expected...

Enjoy <3

Astrids uncle had just arrived on Berk. He hadn't visited in a few years. He had heard about Hiccups fight with Drago, and couldn't believe that, that young man had saved everyone.

Since pictures weren't a thing, people from Berk had drawn the grown up Hiccup and sent that around the archipelago along with the story.

He also knew that left Hiccup fatherless and the new chief.

Agar was very excited to congratulate him on his success. He was also very excited to see his niece again.

Astrids mother showed Agar around the island, and much to his disappointment he couldn't find the chief anywhere. He supposed he was just off being a hero.

They finally came to the Hofferson house.

Helga opened the door to the house, revealing where the chief had actually been.

His niece was on the couch, sleeping, on top of the chief of Berk!

One of his arms wrapped hug-style around her mid, his other hand resting gently on the back of her head.

Agar couldn't believe it. He didn't think Astrid would have a boyfriend! It wasn't very
Hofferson-y.

In their family they tended to just pick someone to marry and have children with. Not cuddle on the couch with.

He watched them skeptically as he and his sister, Helga started to prepare dinner.

Every now and again Astrid would stir and Hiccup would instinctively tighten his grip, holding her in place, and she would seem to relax again.

"How long have they been dating?" Agar asked Helga, the word 'dating' rolling uncomfortably off his tongue.

"A couple years." She answered.

'YEARS!? And they aren't married!?' He thought.

"Do you believe they have any intention of getting married?" He asked.

"Oh yeah they will." She replied simply. "They're gonna need to." She chuckled.

"For Berk?" He assumed.

"Oh no! Not for Berk." She laughed. "It because they're always pushing the boundaries. They like to sit on the very edge of Viking law." She added.

"Like..." Agar prompted.

"Like making out and sleeping together." She said nonchalantly.

"Sleeping together. As in..."

"Oh no, not yet. But almost." Helga chuckled.

No wonder they look so close and comfortable on the couch.

"I doubt they'll last until marriage." She added.

So mabye an heir is closer than they think.

Helga finished setting the table.

"Hiccup dear, dinner is ready." Helga announced.

Hiccup removed his hand from Astrids head and rubbed his eyes.

He placed a lingering, gentle kiss on Astrids forehead, which somehow woke her up.