𝙃𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙆!! 𝙃𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉!!

So we all know that muscle is heavier than fat.
We know Astrid has a lot of muscle meaning she must have a decent amount of weight to her name. Not trying to be rude her muscle is quite impressive.
Ast is a little ooc here but it ends cute so whatever!

Enjoy <3

The gang were training in their arena, despite what they want to believe they all know Astrid is the strongest of all of them, although some people are questioning that with Hiccups muscle gain.

First in the ring with Astrid was Fishlegs. In a matter of seconds he was down and she was sitting on top of him. He ended up having to push her off because she weighed more than he expected.

Next was the twins. Astrid didn't actually do anything, they took each other out by fighting over who was next.

Third or fourth depends if you count the twins as one or two, was Snotlout. Astrid swung her axe but he ducked. She dove out of the way of his punch. She then used the wooden end of her axe to hit him in the back of both knees, she then jumped up and out one foot on him, leaning half of her of weight on him. Snotlout instantly struggled to get out from under her.

She let him go and waited for another opponent. But no one else volunteered. The twins would have but they were seriously out cold. And Hiccup was making dinner. Astrid decided it was probably time to go get dinner anyway.

She walked up the clubhouse wondering why they all thought she was so heavy. Hiccup never said anything and she slept on top of him.

"What's cooking Haddock?" She asked when she walked in. Everyone else filed in, even the twins. Hiccup invited her over to see. "Yum." She whispered as she kissed his cheek.

She walked to the table and sat down. "Aren't you going to serve up?" Hiccup asked. She shook her head. He put down the wooden spoon and walked over to her. "What's wrong, Milady?" But instead of responding Astrid just stood up and started leaving. Hiccup who was confused as ever followed her.

She got to the top of the stair before he put his foot infront of her making her trip, he caught her with an arm around her waist, suspending her over the stairs.

"Haddock!" She yelled.

"Hofferson!" He yelled back.

Everyone inside was surprised that he was holding her entire weight with just one hand, and he made it look like he was holding a feather.

"Let me go!"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

Everyone inside weren't sure what they were supposed to do, they had never seen the couple fight. And at this point they were scared for both their lives. Astrids because if Hiccup slipped Astrid would go tumbling down the stairs, and Hiccups because they just knew Astrid would kill him for this.

"Let me go and I'll tell you!" She bribed.

"Astrid I'm not that dumb. You've pulled variations of that a million times and it always ends with me nearly in Valhalla!" That statement made it sound like Hiccup holds Astrid over a high ledge as a way to get her to tell him stuff often.

"Fine! I'll tell you!" She took a deep breath. "Do I hurt you?" She asked.

"Like when you punch me? Or choke me? Or nearly cut my head off? Yes, but that's the fun part. Any other girl would need me to protect them and you know I'm shit at that." He laughed at the last bit.

"So when I lay on top of you that doesn't hurt?" She sounded confused.

"Huh? No." Now they were both confused. He pulled her back to standing and let her regain her balance.

"You don't think I'm heavy?"

"Astrid I just dangled you off a ledge for the past five minutes. You sleep with your entire body on top of me. I loose every fight in training which ends with you standing on me. Astrid does that make it sound like I think your heavy?" He did have a point. Even when they were younger she would litterally walk on him.

"No?"

"No." He kissed her forehead. "Now come on dinners getting cold." When they walked back in they saw everyone else eating. The rest of the gang were watching the couple but the didn't want to watch either of the two die, so they went back to eating.

(A/N: this was a really old draft, so I apologize if it's a bit eh, but it's here. I'm 90% of the way through so many stories so there'll probably be a point where I'm updating everyday. But this is here for now:) )