𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗳 𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀

Astrid always knew Hiccup would be good with kids, as a cheif sometimes adults would get frustrating, but she never saw him get angry at a child even once.

He often joked that if being cheif didn't work out he could always just be a babysitter.

He was such a caring and gentle man.

"You love him huh?" Valka interrupted Astrids day dream.

"What? No! I....uh." She stuttered startled. "I mean, yes!?"

"And by the way he looks at you, he truly loves you too." Valka chuckled.

Astrid stood at the window in their hut, staring out at Hiccup entertaining little kids.

"I just don't know how he does it." Astrid turned to Valka. "Little kids are just so.." she looked for the right word. "Difficult." She finally said.

"Hah! That's true, they are." Valka chuckled. The two ladies were now both looking out the window at the young, slightly chaotic, man.

Hiccup looked up from the kids and spotted the two beautiful women looked at him. He waved at them, but in doing so he let one of the kids he had caught go. So he stumble and chased the kid back down.

Astrid looked out with nothing but love in her heart.

"You know, I was never particularly good with young kids." Valka started. "It was always Stoic who would calm Hiccup. I could hand older kids, but never little ones. And Stoic was quite the opposite, he never understood when they were older, but he just seemed to know what to do when it came to babies." She explained.

"That's my problem. I don't know what to do with any kids." Astrid told Valka.

"Mabye, but you'll always have him." Valka gestured to Hiccup without using her hands. "And I'm sure he'll help you every step of the way."