𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨

I don't like altering the timeline but can we just pretend Eret just kinda rocked up. Because I kinda want Stoick and Eret in this story. Cheers!

Enjoy <3

Astrid woke next to Hiccup on yet another beautiful morning. She was in Hiccups tunic which covered down to her thighs as well as the tight shorts she was wearing underneath (like Nike shorts, except...Viking!) (Vike?)

Astrid lifted her head from her boyfriends chest and stared at how peaceful he was.

She relaxed back into his grip, trying to fall asleep, but not succeeding.

She didn't want to wake him up, but she did want him to wake up. She wanted to talk to him, not about anything in particular, just talk and cuddle.

Usually he woke up not long after her, but today seemed like one of those days where he could easily sleep all day.

She sighed before kissing his hand that was interlocked with hers. Her hand slipped out of his and she wriggled her way out of the arm he had wrapped around her.

She sat up in their bed, still staring at the handsome young man that was all hers.

Eventually she convinced herself to go down and have breakfast.

(Rewind a couple minutes)

"Morning Stoick." Eret nodded. "Thank you for your generosity." He said very appreciatively.

"No worries young man." Stoick replied. "Astrid should be coming down for breakfast soon." He stated, looking out the window, at the suns position in the bright blue sky.

"I didn't know she was your daughter? I thought Hiccup was your son?" Eret questioned.

"Yes! Hiccup is my son. Astrid is his girlfriend, soon...we'll eventually, to be wife." Stoick smiled giddily.

Stoick served up breakfast, and right on cue Astrid wandered down the stairs.

"Morning." Astrid yawned.

Eret was quite confused. This wasn't the Astrid he saw yesterday. He couldn't believe it! She had Hiccup tunic on (he guessed) and barely any pants on!

"Morning lass." Stoick greeted back.

Eret sat in shock a bit longer but got used to the idea, after all, they are twenty.

Then Hiccup left his room as well. His thoughts were confirmed on the tunic theory, considering Hiccups lack of tunic.

"Hey dad." Hiccup rubbed his eye. Clearly a lot more tired than his partner. "Eret." Hiccup nodded towards the man.

"Son." Stoick acknowledged.

"Morning Milady." Eret heard Hiccup whisper, resting his chin on her shoulder, while he slipped his arms around his girlfriends waist from behind.

"Good morning baby." She whispered back, accepting the hug.

Hiccup planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder. He released one of his arms from around her to grab something off a high shelf, his other hand still resting on her waist.

Hiccup, standing directly behind Astrid whispered into her ear, so that no one else could hear. "What if, we just went back to bed and I gave you cuddles and we'd go back to sleep?" He suggested making Astrid giggle a bit.

"Hiccup the day started hours ago." Astrid stated in a regular voice, she turned around handing him a bowl.

"Mabye for everyone else."

Eret sat in slight shock by the major change of character between these two compared to them yesterday.

Yesterday, he would've placed them as friends, but not in love young adults!

They were all now sitting at the table.

"Son! I have your list of duties." Stoick announced. He handed Hiccup the list and he took it.

"Thanks but no thanks dad. We've already got plans." He replied.

Astrid took the slip out of his hands. "WE don't have plans." She rephrased. Hiccup just groaned and rolled his eyes playfully. "Hiccup, going back to sleep isn't going to help anything." She stated. Eret guessed that's what the whispering was about before.

"It will help something!" He scoffed. Astrid raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Me being tired." He answered her silent question.

"Nope that doesn't count!" Astrid replied taking both their empty dishes. "Come on! Get up and moving, it'll wake you up!" She encouraged. Hiccup didn't feel encouraged though. He wanted to go back to sleep. "You, don't have a choice." She finished, and dragged him to his room. They both exited a minute later in their own, full sets of clothes. Astrid dragging Hiccup out of the house.

Eret sent Stoick a 'did they just get dressed in the same room?' look, mixed with a 'what the fuck was that?' look.

"She's the only reason he actually does anything. I really can't complain."