𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩

I hope you guys enjoy this one! It took forever.

Just a heads up but it's pretty long so if you're looking for a quick read, this isn't it (Wattpad says it'll take about 19 minutes to read)

4k words

Enjoy<3

Hiccup woke up to see his gorgeous girlfriend lying next to him. He wished every morning could be like this. But deep down he knew not even this morning was supposed to be happening.

It was Berkian law that an unmarried couple cannot share a bed.

Hiccup and Astrid often broke that rule. But they knew they had to be careful, after all, the Chief was in the house. And he took his job very seriously.

"Goodmorning Milady." He whispered.

"Goodmorning Babe." She whispered back, lifting her head from his bare chest.

She gently kissed his lips and he kissed her back.

"I love you." He whispered into her mouth.

"I love you more." She whispered back.

Hiccup slipped his hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

Astrid placed a hand on his shoulder and propped herself up on her elbow.

He kissed her cheek before kissing down her neck.

"Gods..." she moaned quietly.

He kissed back up her neck, careful to not leave any lingering marks.

His lips met hers again.

"Gods you're beautiful." He chuckled into the kiss.

"Thank you handsome." She giggled back.

"I'm so lucky to-" Hiccup was cut off by the door opening abruptly.

"Son-" Stoick froze.

So did the couple.

All three just stared between each other.

Stoick cleared his throat. "Get dressed and then downstairs." He ordered closing the door harshly.

"Shit." Astrid whispered jumping out of bed, followed by Hiccup.

"He wouldn't force us to break up right? He loves us." Astrid asked, panicked.

"It's the law, Astrid." Hiccup answered, putting on a more formal tunic.

The two walked down, hand in hand. They sat at the table opposite Stoick.

"We must go to the great hall. A meeting is being called." Stouck explained.

Hiccup and Astrid looked between each other. A whole meeting because of some cuddles and a couple kisses?

The three walked to the great hall.

Stoick walked in front of them and the couple walked not far behind, tightly grasping the others hand.

The two sat at the large table, where the council had already gathered.

When the council saw the worried teens sit down, they realized what the meeting was about.

Stoick explained the situation.

Everyone spoke, all of them left Hiccup and Astrid out of the conversation.

Astrid felt nervous and somewhat hurt.

Being left out of the conversation was nothing new to Hiccup. But this was a conversation he would give anything to be in. But he kept silent, in hopes of not angering the elders.