𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪

I'M BACK!!!!
Thank you so much for 20k reads!!! Every time I log on and see that number go up I feel so greatful!! I remeber being to excited after hitting 1k reads and now we are here!! Love you all sm

Enjoy <3

Zephyr POV:

I grew up with young parents. Quite young.

And there are a few things that everyone knows about having young parents. But there are a few things they don't tell you.

Such as:

I've always been really close with my grandma. She was just 43 when I was born. A lot of my friends parents were 40 when they were born.
We've always been close, we spent so much time together when my brother and I were growing up.

Another thing is that my parents were really obviously in love. I've never had to question if my parents actually loved each other. Because it was so obvious they did.
They were basically teenagers when I was born. Which is why I spent so much time with my grandma, because my parents had such energy and time consuming jobs on top of a relationship and a child, it can be overwhelming. So they took time for each.
Mornings for me and my brother.
They would start a bit later some mornings, but dedicated most of their day to work, sometimes meeting up as a family for lunch.
And evenings were usually mum and dad time.

Something I always liked was that I wasn't a burden. A lot of the time, one of the parents fall out of love and the other baby traps them.
But my parents were in love, that's why they had me and Nuffink.

Thanks to my parents, I have very high standards for any man in my life.
My parents always put so much effort into their relationship.
They were soulmates at their finest.

And after all of that nice stuff there is my friends calling my parents hot, mainly because all of their parents look like shriveled up fruit.

But overall, I think having young parents is nice. They've always made it clear they love us and we love them too.