𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧!?

𝗜𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!

It was Snotlouts birthday, everyone was gathered at his house. It was late in the evening and the rest of the town was at the great hall, enjoying dinner. Stoik was told in advance that they would all be at Snotlouts house for dinner, so he wouldn't get worried.

The gang were sitting in Snotlouts oversized bedroom, his parents were out for the night. Snotlout wanted to make things interesting. So he ran down to the kitchen and got all of the mead out of his fathers cupboard.

"How about we make things interesting." Snotlout proudly held up the alcohol. Obviously, without a second thought the twins agreed. Surprisingly, so did Hiccup and Astrid.

"I don't know guys." Fishlegs pondered.

"It'll be fine fishy." Heather comforted him.

"Uhh, ok." He finally agreed.

"3,2,1!" They all yelled then sculled their large cup full as fast as possible, Astrid, Tuffnut and then Hiccup all finished their cup. Followed by the birthday boy, Ruffnut and Heather, with Fishlegs slowly drinking his.

Over the rest of the night they all continued to drink more. Slowly they all became less coherent and more confident.

Soon the exiting stuff started happening. "Hiccup and Astrid should kiss!" Yelled Tuffnut.

So they did, everyone started cheering.

Hiccups arms held Astrid around her waist, one of her hands placed on his shoulder the other in his hair. They kissed so much it really didn't matter how drunk they were because it was basically muscle memory at this point.

Hiccup took a step backwards and leant against the wall, Astrid pressing into him.

Soon other 'couples' in the group decided that looked like fun.

Fishlegs started off by just hugging Heather, soon he started kissing her.

Ruffnut then kissed snotlout, it immediately escalated from there, to being more intimate than Hiccup and Astrid make out session.

For those wondering, no, Tuffnut did not feel left out. As he had started hallucinating, he started playing with an imaginary chicken.

By midnight almost everyone was covered in hickeys. They were all also passed out.

Astrid on top of Hiccup, his hand resting on her lower back the other inbetween her shoulder blades.

Snotlout lying across Ruffnut, the two making a + shape.

Heather and Fishlegs were both in a T position, holding hands.

Tuffnut was sitting, cross legged on Snotlouts bed, with his eyes open and perfect posture, but...asleep.

Hiccup woke up first the next morning. Astrid still on top of him. He gave her a kiss on the top of her head, she woke up next.

It was still quite early so the others were still asleep.

They walked hand in hand to Hiccups hut, the sun still rising, greeting random villagers.

They entered Hiccups hut to see his father was also awake. "Morning dad."

"Morning cheif." Astrid greeted.

"Mornin' son. Mornin' Astrid."

They headed up to Hiccups bedroom.

Astrid took out her hair and stared in the mirror, wondering how on earth she was supposed to wrangle all those knots. Thankfully, she didn't have to. Hiccup picked up her brush and gently brushed her hair until it was silky smooth.