𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘

Summary: just small mini shots about Hiccup being romantic [they are all based between httyd 2&3 and outfits are the same as in Httyd 3]

Mini stories: the letter, flowers, snow, 2 people 1 hammock

Enjoy <3

(Mini title: the letter)

Astrid sauntered down the stairs of the Haddock hut.

"Morning Astrid." Valka greeted.

Astrid nodded, still half asleep as a greeting.

"Hiccup left you a note." Valka gestured to a folded piece of parchment on the table.

Astrid rubbed her eyes and walked over to the note.

It read:

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮,
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛𝙛! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙩!
(𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧)
𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮
-𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽

Astrid smiled and blushed slightly.

All I have to do is get through today.
She thought.

——

(Mini title: flowers)

*knock knock knock*

Hiccup stood confidently in front of the Hofferson door. He held a bouquet of colorful flowers, red, purple, orange, pink and every other color a Viking could name. He also held a small black box, containing a sharp, gronkel iron dagger.

Astrid's mother opened the door.

"Hiccup, it's great to see you!" Exclaimed Helga (yes like the bread brand) "come in, please." Hiccup entered the house.

"Oh! These are for you." Hiccup handed the beautiful roses to Astrid's mother.

She gratefully accepted them, tears of happiness almost welling in her eyes.

Hiccup glanced up to the door that lead to Astrid's bedroom. He saw the beautiful Astrid leaning against her doorframe, smiling.

Hiccup gave Helga a hug before meeting Astrid at the top of the stairs. He was a step below her, making her a tiny bit taller than him.

"You better be careful." Astrid warned. "My mother might fall in love with you." She joked.

Hiccup chuckled at her antics and slid his hands around her waist. He leaned in close, their foreheads touching, their lips millimeters apart.