𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 [𝙋𝙩.2]

I want to be like them pt.2

Hi! Sorry this isn't my best work sorry.

——
(No ones POV! Next morning)

Heather was the first to wake the next morning. Since no one else was up she had started guessing at what Hiccstrid were doing the night before again.

——

Astrid started to move which woke Hiccup up. "Good morning Milady." He smiled down at the beautiful blonde in his arms. She looked up at him.

"Good morning babe." She smiled back and placed a loose kiss on his lips. The kiss may not have been as long as the ones last night but it wasn't short either.

——

A couple minutes later Fishlegs woke as well.  He could see Heather looking confusedly at the other couple.

"Morning babe." He spoke with caution on the word 'babe'

"Morning." She rolled over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"What's got you confused?" He asked.

"Hiccup kept saying 'tomorrow night' but I have no idea why."

Fishlegs giggled the tiniest bit at this and whispered what the couple were planning on doing 'tomorrow night'. Which had caught Heather completely off guard. But at the same time she had wondered what doing it was like, but was to akward to ask someone.

It mustn't be too bad if Astrid and Hiccup kept insisting to do it tomorrow night.

Fishlegs was also kind of interested in that sort of thing. But never told anyone about it so he wouldn't seem gross.

——

Some time had passed and everyone had had breakfast. They were all now gathered in a circle about to start a game of truth or dare.

"Hiccup?" Heather chose.

"Uhh truth." He replied before she could ask.

"What were you and Astrid doing at (insert time you chose here)?"

"We kissed then fell asleep." He stated plainly.

"NO YOU WERE SAYING WE COULDN'T HAVE SEX!" Astrid corrected rather loudly.

Hiccup pinched the bridge of his nose while the gang looked absolutely gobsmaked. Astrid just made a pouty face.

"Fishlegs? Truth or dare?" Hiccup asked, everyone's faces still in shock.

"Uhhh truth." He replied slightly nervously.

Astrid whispered something in her boyfriends ear. He rolled his eyes but nodded to her.

"What's the furtherest you and Heather have gone?" He asked seeming bored. They all knew he only asked because Astrid wanted him to, and he'd do anything she asked him to.

"Uhhhhhh.... we kissed for a bit the other day." He replied.

"This ones for all the girls. Truth or dare?"

Without a second of thought the girls yelled "truth!"

Which caught all of the boys off guard.

Fishlegs had to think of something to say.

"What is your favorite thing about your crush?" He already knew who Astrid and Heather liked but not Ruff.

"Everything." Astrid stated with a 😏 tone in her voice, while staring at Hiccup. He motioned for her to sit closer and without a thought she did.

"How sweet he is." Heather looked lovingly at her boyfriend.

"The fact that he is scared of me." Ruff revealed.

For most of the day they continued this game.