𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙮

DOUBLE POST!

Summary:
Hiccup and Astrid hit puberty! Based between httyd 1 and rtte

Hiccup and Astrids thoughts towards each other between httyd 1 and rtte.

It had been a year since the battle. The gang had changed.

Hiccup had miraculously grown a bit taller, still not as tall as Astrid, because she had a growth spurt of her own.

He was sitting around 5'8, still with his long hair, and wiry body, just a tad taller.

She felt strangely attracted to him. Not like a crush but attracted.

He looked a bit strange with the extra hight.

Astrid wasn't the only one to notice her friends change.

Hiccup had noticed Astrid got taller as well.

He did have to agree that he felt like he looked a bit awkward.

So he talked to his dad about it. 'Ah that's just because your in the middle of your growth spurt son!' His dad had said. Hiccup was amazed that he was going to grow even taller!

Astrid was going away to visit family for a month or two.

She hugged Hiccup goodbye, which felt weird. He was her hight and she wasn't used to it, neither was he.

(Skipping all this time bc why not)

Astrid was walking around Berk, she had just gotten back.

She immediately went to the academy.

She was hovering above on Stormfly to see if the arena was already occupied or not.

She could see the gang, but Hiccup was missing. Where could he be?

Just then, a young man walked out of Hiccups office.

He looked about 6 foot, he had shorter hair than Hiccup, his arms were quite thin, but his shoulders were broad. The man wore a green tunic, like Hiccups, with a red leather vest over it. (Hiccups outfit from Dawn of the Dragon Racers)

She had to admit, she couldn't see his face, but he seemed pretty attractive.

She had to meet him!

Stormfly landed at the entrance of the arena, and was met with surprise when she heard the twins talking to the man "C'mon H! We did this yesterday! I don't wanna do it again!" Tuff complained.

'H as in-'

"Yeah Hiccup! This sucks!" Ruff added.

That was Hiccup!? No way!

"Yeah, we're doing it again because you two didn't even participate yesterday!" Hiccup answered.

Yup that was Hiccups voice, just a tiny bit lower. Astrid didn't mind though, she liked his voice.

"Astrid!" Hiccup noticed her standing at the entrance. He was quite relieved that he was no longer alone in this battle against the twins.

"Hey Hiccup!" She greeted.

He greeted her with a hug. This was even weirder.

She wrapped her arms around him. He was still very lanky and skinny, but he was a little bigger than before. He smelt different as well.

When they pulled apart she had to slightly look up at him to look into his eyes, those never changed.

He was looking down at her fondly.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm taller than you." He announced with a smirk.

"Oh shut up!" She whacked him in the stomach with the back of her hand, both of them laughing.

Hiccup watched her walk back to the group.

Gods she was gorgeous.