𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣

I'm back! Sorry it took a while! I was thinking about doing a book of what happened between httyd2 and 3 and Mabye a post httyd 3 book? Incase you haven't noticed I kind of like Hiccstrid so there will be a bit of that! But also a bit of the gang. Like a rtte-style book. Would you guys be interested in that?

ALSO! I have tons of ideas for more oneshots! But I really want to know what you guys like (I don't want to write stories you don't like reading)! So please comment here with your suggestions or preferences. Like long or short make out or cuddle as well as actual story ideas!

Sorry for all the A/N's!

On Berk just before httyd 2.

Enjoy <3

The gang were all chilling around the deep end of the cove. "I'm bored!" Whined Ruffnut.

"Let's play chicken!" Tuff announced excitedly. (I feel like in Aus we call this something else but I don't remeber, so I hope I'm getting this name right)

"Ok." Agreed Astrid.

"I'm in!" Snotlout shouted.

Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Ok I'll play." If Astrid was playing he didn't really have a choice.

"I guess." Fishlegs finally agreed reluctantly.

The twins looked at each other and nodded. "Pair up!" Tuff instructed.

"Astrid?" Snotlout offered.

Astrid shot him a look saying 'how dumb are you' before turning to Hiccup.

He was about to ask ruff but Fishlegs had beaten him. He turned around to see who else there was when Tuffnut Appleseed just a couple centimeters away from him. "Partner?" Tuff offered.

Snotout wasn't really in a position to say no.

"First match! Me and Fishlegs VS Snotmaster and my brother!" Ruffnut announced dramatically.

Hiccup, half submerged in the water, leaned back against a rock, ready to watch this unfold. Astrid stood infront of him, leaning back against him. His arms wrapped around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder. Her hands covered his.

Ruff climbed onto Fishlegs shoulders, ready for the match to begin.

Tuff jumped onto Louts shoulders. They stood tall for a second before Snotlout slowly started sinking. "This is not over!" Tuff shouted dramatically, and emotionally as if he was on a sinking ship.

Everyone kinda just stared at them for a minute before focus changed to Hiccstrid.

"I think we're up." Hiccup whispered into her ear.

Hiccup ducked under the water, when he stood up he had Astrid on his shoulders. He placed his hands on her thighs, holding her steady.

Hiccup knew Fishlegs would be impossible for him to tip, so it was all up to Astrid to push Ruff off, all he had to do was stand steadily.

Fishlegs stood tall. He held Ruffnuts ankles so she couldn't fall off.

The couples stood infront of each other while the other pair stood one either side, watching close. Everyone knew it would be a tough match. Fish v Hiccup? Fish would win. Astrid v Ruff? Astrid would win. It was a real 50-50.

Hiccup and Fishlegs stood close together. "And...BEGIN!" Shouted Tuffnut.

Astrid pushed first. Ruff almost fell but Fishlegs pulled her ankles down, bringing her back up. Ruff grabbed Astrid shoulders and threw her backwards.

Hiccup released his left hand from her leg and placed it on her back, catching her at a horizontal position, then pulling her back up.

Oh it was on now.

Astrid shoved Ruff so hard Hiccup nearly tumbled over.

Astrid grabbed Ruffs arm and pushed her to the side. Fishlegs stumbled to the side, he caught his feet at the last moment, bringing them back into the game.

The only way Hiccstrid could win this is if they worked together. Like twintuition for couples.

Astrid grabbed Ruff wrists and Hiccup quickly moved behind Fishlegs, and Astrid yanked Ruffnut straight down, into the water. Her ankles slipping out of Fishlegs grip.

"WE WON!" Astrid shouted victoriously.

"Yeah!" Hiccup cheered, he pumped his fist into to air.

Tuffnut applauded  proudly.

Hiccup placed his hands on Astrids sides, and lifted her off his shoulders and into the cool water in front of him. She spun around and their lips met immediately. Although this kiss was more of a smile than a proper kiss.

"HICCSTRID WINS!!!!"