Chapter 19

Reborn entered Ninth's office as soon they went back from touring the students around Sicily.

Surprisingly, Xanxus was there as well. Reborn was surprised but gave Xanxus a greeting. Xanxus just nod at him, returning the same greeting.

"Nono, I have something to report to you regarding Suzuki Risa." He gave Xanxus a look and fully turned his attention to Reborn.

"What is it?"

"I have witness her ability to fight when she and Squalo went out after dinner last night. I monitored their fight and thought that maybe she was associated with other Mafia Family. What shall we do, Nono? Shall I dispose her?" Reborn said as he readied Leon morphed into a green gun.

"I see. That was our topic just when you came in." Timoteo just said making Reborn turned to Xanxus who just smirked.

"It is just that I can't find any information about her." Xanxus said that made Reborn nod his head.

"I did that also and now that I have seen her ability, that just concluded my hypothesis." He said. He turned to Xanxus with a perceptive look.

"Why are you interested in Suzuki?" He questioned.

"The trashes kept talking about her, recommending her to join in. Well, I might consider it." Timoteo and Reborn was surprised.

"And you are fine with it?" Timoteo asked his adopted son who only smirked.

"Why not? After all, that girl has some guts and fine technique in fighting. I was still thinking if I put her into our usual test of battling a hundred Moscas."

"If it was Xanxus decision, then I shall consider it too." Timoteo said still not mentioning what he knew about Suzuki. And then, Timoteo thought up something.

"Well then, why don't we seek help in researching her information?"

"To whom, Nono?" Reborn asked as Xanxus was interested too.

"To Byakuran-kun? Tsunayoshi told me that Byakuran-kun stalked Shoichi-kun into joining Gesso Family, Tsunayoshi-kun's words not mine." Timoteo said.

"Well then, Nono, Xanxus. I shall make arrangements." Reborn said and went out of the Ninth's office leaving them alone.

The two looked at each other. Timoteo smiled at his son while Xanxus turned away.

"You sure, you will let her join Varia?" He asked still looking at his son. After everything that happened between them, seeing his son changed for the better is his greatest gift he ever received.

"It depends if she reached my standard. But if she didn't, then better luck next time." Xanxus just said as he smirked while walking out of Ninth's office. He waved his hand as he went out. Timoteo just watched his son leaving.

As soon as Xanxus went out of his office, Reborn who just finished his call, returned.

"So? What's his reply?" Timoteo asked. Reborn jumped on his table.

"He gladly accepted. Well Byakuran did, Irie was definitely being dragged by Byakuran around to do what he wants." Reborn said making Timoteo nod his head.

"By the way Nono, you have to see this." Reborn said as he gave Timoteo a phone with a video playing. It was the video last night showing the aftermath of Squalo and Suzuki's fight. As Timoteo was watching, grim, pity and sadness can slowly be seen being present at his face. It was also present on Reborn's face but he didn't say anything. After Timoteo watched, Reborn hide the phone to somewhere. No one spoke a word for a minute still processing what Timoteo had witnessed. But then, Timoteo sighed.