Chapter 5

Without any delay in the air, the airplane successfully landed in the land of pasta and mafioso. Everyone who suffers from over digestion are still slumped down on their seats or almost dead.

That was when Suzuki Risa woke up from the dead and noticed that her other classmates are either on the verge of death or actually dead in which she don't care.

Miura Haru who's besides her who also just woke up after she fell asleep after the commotion on the students meal, offered her a drink to ease her dried throat. Suzuki muttered a thank you before accepting the drink.

"Everyone. Welcome to the land of young kettle, Italy. Please enjoy your wonderful stay at the Vongola mansion." The attendant said as the guardians stood up and started to got off from the plane. Sasagawa, Kurokawa, Miura and Suzuki, being pulled in by Sasagawa Kyoko followed behind.

The remaining students plus Nezu-sensei just watched as they got off. They were about to got off when the flight attendant suddenly told them that..

"Be more careful about what you decide to do or else your life will be ruined by the hands of Vongola. Never ever taint our precious boss' dignity or else you're going to regret you were even born." She said venomously, speaking in Italian the last part making the students shiver in fear. They gulped.

'What did we let ourselves into?'

"Hahi! Where's Tsuna-san?" Miura Haru suddenly asked making the guardians froze and started to clatter like ants that being poured by water. Chaotic, Suzuki presume.

"My dearest grandchildren, I welcome you back home." An old man on his late 70's greeted his grandson's guardians and friends. The guardians turned to bow their heads at the man whom they respect as much as they respect their precious boss.

"And I welcome you dearest students to our land. I am Timoteo di Vongola the current owner of Vongola Corporation that has chosen your class for this one week trip."

The students who are in awe and admiration for the owner of one of most richest corporation bowed their heads in respect and adoration.

Timoteo tilted his head in confusion to look where is grandson is.

"Where is Tsunayoshi?" He asked the guardians who visibly flinched.

"Yeah! Where the heck is that Dame-Tsuna? What is he a celebrity? Such a VIP." The guardians and friends glared at the one who told that.

"I am here grandfather." Tsunayoshi Sawada on his oh so glory white tuxedo attire with his white mantle hanging behind him. His tutor walked besides him while they went down the plane's stairway. Reborn greeted the ninth, giving Reborn the same greeting.

The guardians and the ladies smiled at him with such pride while the students plus Nezu-sensei dropped their jaws on the floor at the surreal living thing in front of them. Oh so the great Karma is waving at them.

Timoteo opened his arms to his precious grandson and gave him a hug.

"Welcome home Tsunayoshi."

"We're glad to be back grandfather."

"Wait a minute. Grandfather?" The random classmate of Tsunayoshi said making the old man turned to him with a sharp look.

"Well yes. After all he will be the next owner of my company." He said making the students gawk in complicated feelings. They were like oh so we are going to die.

"Where are the others? You alone?" Tsunayoshi turned to his grandfather. Timoteo just smiled.

"Well, I am with Xanxus and Squalo. The others are on the mansion preparing for your arrival." Timoteo said and as on cue, two men in a suit came from behind greeting the new people arrived. One with a silver long hair with a Cheshire grin while the other man has his scars on his face and was glaring all through out the time.

"Voi!! It's been a long time!" Squalo greeted with his oh so loud voice that can pierce through anything.

"Shut up scum. Welcome back, scums." Xanxus greeted as he glared down that each one of them making the other students shiver in fear and some almost pissed their pants.

"We're back, Uncle." Tsunayoshi greeted making Xanxus disgusted while Timoteo just smiled and Squalo smirked. His guardians just snickered, yes also Hibari Kyoya on a little distance away from them, making Xanxus glared more but at the same time, you can see in his eyes that he is quite happy. And then the guardians also greeted the two with their usual bantering.

Suzuki Risa stared at the three with a complicated feeling in which she ain't sure if it's happiness, fear, excitement, or horror as she finally felt something beat on her heart. Adrenaline rush. Adrenaline to know who these people are and adrenaline to know how strong these people are. Her antenna tugged out telling her that she has meet a new journey. She just smirked hugging her excitement.

Yet she doesn't know that Reborn and Hibari Kyoya kept observing her.

"Well then, let us now go to the Mansion." Timoteo suggested. And then the drivers of the limousines opened up its door for the new arrival. The driver of the black limousine guided the students and Nezu-sensei in while the remaining went to the white limousine. And then, they drove away.

---

"Hey, there's something I wanna ask." I started. Sasagawa Kyoko and Miura Haru turned to me. I am at the middle of them when we entered the limo.

"What is it, Suzuki-san?" Miura-san asked.

"What happened when I was asleep? Our classmates looked like they were about to die. Too bad, I didn't get to witness their distress." I stated making them chuckled. I smiled. Well it's wonderful seeing people get what deserve. We all want that. Please note my sarcasm.

"We noticed how much you are such a heavy sleeper, Suzuki." Kurokawa said making me turned to her. She's at the middle of the Sasagawa siblings. The older Sasagawa's on her right side while the younger's on her left side. I chuckled at her comment.

"Well, indeed I am. I guess even if there's chaos just beside me, I would never woke up."

"Hahi! What if you die?"

"Well, my fifteen years of existence are already hell. What can I still hope for?" And then I felt them froze including the other occupants inside, oopsies my bad.

"Oops, Forget I said that." And then the vehicle stopped. Looks like we're already at our destination.

"Well then Suzuki-san, let us give you a memorable week so than you can look it up whenever you are in a pinch. Please enjoy your stay." Sawada's grandfather said. No, Vongola Nono stated.

I know all about Mafia. After all, I'm a part-time assassin. The mentor that I had was a trainer at the Mafia Academy here in Italy. I met him when I was still four years old when I was in slums, fighting to live and he thought me about how to fight and how to use all kinds of guns. But then he just disappear when I turned six. He told me he was just going somewhere but didn't told me where exactly and then he never came back. That's why, I'm still in this kind of job and also hoping that I will see him again.