Chapter 26

Suzuki just staring at him struggling in pain.

Alfredo looked at her with pain and anger but Suzuki just stared at him not caring whether to let him die in pain or tranquility.

"You ungrateful bitch." His last words as he was looking at her in anger.

"Yes. I am. After all you never even cared for me and just used me for your own good. That's your Karma." Suzuki just watched him as he slowly slumping down the floor.

And then after a mere minute, Alfredo Fastidiosa died as Botulinum Toxin was present on her knives at his back. Using the mist, she pulled her knives out.

Using her storm flames, she disintegrate the remaining toxin from her knives and put it back on her case on her thigh. She put out two grenades and left his office.

She didn't care about the bodies littering around as she walked towards the elevator. Good thing the elevator was still working even though it was wrecked from the gun shots earlier. She entered the elevator and threw the grenades at the very corner of the floor. As soon as the elevator close, the grenades exploded boosting the elevator downwards in a fast pace.

Suzuki just stood in the middle of the cabin with a lollipop on her mouth. In just a minute, the elevator room arrived at the very bottom of the building as the upper floors are exploding. She left the elevator like a normal person.

Belphegor, Fran and Lussuria was just watching the building as it exploded from top to the fifth floor from below. They were amused at the same time worried for Suzuki. But then they saw a silhouette from where they were standing and saw their newest member Suzuki Risa walking away from the exploding building like a normal person.

They were amazed of what she did. She did it like no one else could.

"Let's go home?" Suzuki offered.

"Shishishi that was fast Hime." Belphegor said as he put his arms behind his head.

"I work fast." She just replied and walked away. They just followed suit not minding the building in fire.

Soon after they left, ringing of an alarm for a fire rung on the nearest fire station alerting the fire fighters. They went where the fire is and saw the A.F.O. Inc. in ruins. They tended the fire and witness bodies of dead littering on the top floor.

The next morning, it was reported in the News all over Italy.

---

"It's time to say goodbye." Timoteo told the students who are ready to go back to Japan after their five days trip in Italy.

The students smiled at him and bowed.

"Thank you so much for accepting us, Timoteo-san." They chorused.

Even if they will now go back to their own country, the time when they are here were forever be carved into their body, mind and soul.

"And I hope that you will now change your behaviour in coming days as you grow old to understand people open-mindedly, alright? And I hope that you use your acquired skills to protect someone in need, understand?" He said making the students nods. They now understand the meaning of protection and protect as they were trained to.

"Yes, Sir!" They chorused. They bid goodbye now to the people of the Mansion and the Ninth generation.

Tsunayoshi and his guardians also bid see you soon to their Famiglia because they will eventually transfer in Italy after they graduate from Junior High.