Chapter 20

"Ha?" Almost all of the students in class 3-A asked as Reborn just told them that they will use their last two days in learning how to defend themselves. In short, they will learn self defense technique exclusively from the Vongola's exclusive masters of Self defence.

The next morning came and they are now on their fourth day in Italy.

"Yes. After all, you are still young enough to get in trouble if some bad guy tried to harass you. And I want you to have something you learn from coming here in Italy than just learning how to communicate, learning new places and learning that you will never be above someone if you just kept on bullying them." Ninth continued making the students looked down  after feeling attacked.

Timoteo just chuckled at their reactions. His guardians who was present behind him just gave Timoteo a look.

'This sadist.' They thought at the same time.

"Well then, let us go to Vongola's exclusive training camp. Make sure that you have your things most especially your clothes because you sure will be using it all the time." Reborn said. They have no other choice but to follow. It is training they are talking about and they know that blood, sweat and tears will drip down and they needed clothes.

The 10th Vongola guardians just can't contain their excitement as they already kept on smirking and giving the students some menacing look, specifically Mukuro, Hayato and surprise not surprise Kyoko who was definitely one of the people who suggested this at the very first place but when the students definitely changed, the plan just went on the other way. So Timoteo bringing this up again made her excited.

Tsunayoshi never heard any of this as he was ushered by Reborn to his office after having breakfast to finish his paper work. As usual, Tsuna just followed his order choosing not get another set of paper works or hell training.

His guardians choosing to get on the safe side just followed Reborn's order bidding him a see you later before Tsuna walked away to meet up with his enemy. His hyper intuition told him that something was up on Reborn's sleeve but he trust Reborn enough to make sure that his classmates will be safe.

"Hey I was just wondering for the last two days that we are staying here, I didn't get to see Nezu-sensei after Tuesday." Miyamoto Ruka asked her friend Yamahake Hina while they were seated besides each other inside the Vongola bus towards their destination.

"Don't tell me..." They stared at each other while widening their eyes.

'He's been killed already?!'

"We're here." Reborn stated making Miyamoto and Yamahake yelp in surprise.

Everyone of them left the bus and stared at the building before them.

The Vongola's exclusive training grounds for their new recruits to be trained. The entrance has wire fence surrounding it. The building was painted in dark shade of Aquamarine as its main door was a carved Mahogany wood.

Two kids were waiting at the entrance. One with a goggles hiding her face, while her arms are crossed above her chest. While the one who's beside her was wearing his usual green camouflage military uniform with his usual bandana on his head. He was smiling at the newly arrived people. Golden rings were present at their left hands.

"Ah. Here comes the wedded couple." Reborn teasing the two at the entrance. Lal Mirch blushed while Colonello just widen his smile.

"What's up, kora! Its been a while!" He greeted his friends.

"Colonello-kun, Lal-san! Its been a while." Kyoko and Haru greeted that two. Suzuki just watched their interaction. Its been quite a while when she met Lal Mirch in person. It was one of her jobs when she met her. They didn't speak to each other but Suzuki knows her.

It was a surprise for her part when Reborn told earlier that they are going to learn self defence here in Italy. She didn't know it at first but Suzuki thought that maybe they are doing this because of what happened to her.

They are probably being cautious of her. Probably someone had already know her and they are doing this in case she harm them. That totally made Suzuki sad and just silently followed.

"Suzuki-chan meet Lal-san." Kyoko suddenly said, introducing the two to each other. Suzuki was surprised at her sudden introduction.

"We are training under her for about a year already." Haru said making Suzuki turned to her. Kyoko just nodded.

"Training?" Suzuki asked still not processing what they just told her.

Suzuki didn't noticed but Lal seemed to recognize her face and voice but she forgot where she saw her.

"Hello. My name is Suzuki Risa." Suzuki introduced herself to Lal Mirch.

'I don't recognize her name.'

"Did we met before?" Lal Mirch finally asked making Kyoko and Haru turned to her.

"Eh? You met before?"

"No. I don't. This is my first time meeting you, Lal-san." Suzuki lied. She was surprised that Lal had manage to recognize her even if they didn't talked to each other 2 years ago.

"Well I guess, I will get to know you even more while you are here." Lal said as they finally arrived at the training grounds inside the training facility.

There are different kinds of room in the building. One for the gym, a dojo, boxing, karate, taekwondo, shooting range and etc.
Of course, infirmary and rooms are also present.

"There are three level of training here. Level one is for the gym, you have to stretch your muscles first before you enter combat or else you won't be able to move freely with you body aching because of the forced muscles. Level two is for combat trainings examples are boxing and hand to hand combat like karate, taekwondo, and aikido. You will be doing Level three if you manage to pass the first two levels. Level three is for the weapons like sword fighting, fencing, and shooting. We are using wooden sword for sword fight and fencing while bb gun pellets and paintball for shooting so that it will be safe for you to handle." Colonello explained how their training will be.

"You can choose whatever you want to learn about. Whether it is boxing or hand to hand combat, sword fight or shooting, it is your choice. Everyone in here are all well trained to be your mentor for this two day training." Lal instructed.

The 10th guardians went to their respective rooms while the students remain in the grounds still thinking what to take.

"Those who want to take hand to hand combat, follow me." Lal Mirch said and left. Kyoko and Haru followed but then Kyoko turned to Suzuki who was still thinking what to take.

"Suzuki-chan?" She called. Suzuki looked at her and smiled.

"Ah. I don't know what to take. I'm torn between Taekwondo or Aikido." Suzuki said. Kyoko was a bit bewildered at her. She knows her skill because she had witnessed it but Suzuki kept to want to learn more than she already is. And she totally remembered what happened that night.

"Ah. Maybe you can be with us to watch us train and if you didn't like it, you can go to the shooting range." Kyoko offered. Suzuki looked at her and wondered what she was thinking right now.

"Okay then." Kyoko smiled at her answer and grabbed her wrist and went to Lal Mirch.

Later then, the students manage to decide where to go and started their basic training.  They all separate for their chosen course. The guys chose boxing and  while the girls chose Aikido.