Chapter 22

"Hibari-san, why are you here?" Suzuki Risa just muttered and washed away her flowing tears by her hand. The hand that was shaking the moment she let out her frustrations gobbling inside her these past days and nights.

Hibari didn't say anything and just stared at her. Suzuki didn't wait for him to say a word and just continued what she was doing.

Another consequent gun shot was heard inside the room as Suzuki and Hibari wasn't saying anything at all.

"Why are you...crying?" After such silence, Hibari Kyoya asked. That was his first time knowing someone and seeing them cry without running away from him when they sees his face that seems like he was the one who caused their pain. Almost everyone who knew him, either ran away from him because they were afraid to get beaten to death.

And when he met his Famiglia and making him a part of them, Hibari Kyoya was a little happier than he was before. He met so many people who can fight him face to face without running away from him. They even fought non stop to make them knew what their skills are and when will it be done and when to stop and even make themselves stronger than before. And he definitely is thankful for his Famiglia for making him better not just in strength but emotionally too. He was once on the dark side, but upon meeting his Famiglia right now, his dim cloud was being shone upon by his bright sky.

And now seeing someone who was once him, he knew what exactly he has to do.

Suzuki Risa said nothing and just continued what she was doing. Thinking aback, Suzuki Risa told him her side. She is an assassin and was living underground just to kept living.

"Are you still living underground?" Hibari Kyoya asked. Suzuki stopped for a moment before continuing to shoot her remaining bullets. She just nodded at his question.

"And you know, they ordered me to kill your Boss." Hibari Kyoya froze and turned to Suzuki who was still standing and pointing her gun at her targets but now, she's not shooting.

"And you know what is worst?" She started still not facing him.

"I don't want to do this anymore." And then she turned to Hibari as her tears started to flow again down her cheeks. Hibari was surprised to see her this frustrated.

"I love my work so much and it keeps me alive but if I only make everyone around me suffer even more because I am with you, I don't want to do this anymore. I want to leave. I want to escape."

"Hibari-san...I want you to end me already."

Hibari just listen to her and closed his eyes. He sighed and looked at her again. She is suffering. She wants to give up. She was more likely to disappear than to be with them. She wants to be saved.

And then he clicked something on his ears.

"Did you hear everything?" Hibari said making Suzuki surprised at his question.

And then the Mist illusion surrounding them disappeared. Suzuki widen her teary eyes at what was surrounding her. It was everyone.

The Ninth and Tenth Vongola family, The Varia family, The Simon family, Dino Cavallone, The Gesso family, Reborn, Colonello, Lal Mirch, Kyoko, Haru, Hana and their classmates.

"What? If you all are going to end me already, make it fast." She said and put down her gun on the floor. She put her hands up, surrendering.

Belphegor approached her seriously without his remarkable smirk. He put his hand on her and turned it down. Suzuki just closed her eyes, readying herself to get killed.