Chapter 32

It was very early morning when Lussuria went out to have his morning jog. He usually check Suzuki's mailbox for her mails and for the day's newspaper. He went towards her mail box and get the newspaper when he noticed something other than the usual newspaper. There is another thing inside. He got it and checked the two envelopes. The first one is addressed to Suzuki Risa in her Japanese name, it was from a high school in Tokyo. The other envelop was addressed to her on her Italian name. Lussuria was confused as to why someone would send his Varia elite subordinate especially from their own country.

"This looked like it doesn't came from the Ninth." He muttered and looked at the second envelope thoroughly as he turned it from side to side. Only her name was present in the envelope.

"Luss-nee." Lussuria flinched and turned to the source of the voice and saw Suzuki Risa who just finished jogging that early morning. Suzuki noticed the things that was on Lussuria's hands and raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's that?" Lussuria looked at the envelopes and gave it to her. Suzuki just accepted the envelopes. She looked at it and froze.

"Did you opened it?"

"No. Why would I?" Suzuki exhaled in exasperation. She thought that Lussuria might read that and can put her in a difficult situation. It is not that she has something to hide to put Varia and Vongola in danger but she is just not that confident to say something from her situation as a newbie.

And Lussuria understand that, that's why he never bother to open her letter because it is not his. He respects anyone's privacy especially the people he trust the most.

"Where were you, by the way?" Lussuria asked. It is the first time he saw Suzuki having a jog this early morning. He always saw her when she was about to go to school that is why it is his first time seeing her in her jogging attire.

"Having a jog. I have a schedule for exercise." She explained knowing that her senior might question why she was having a jog this early morning. She noticed that Lussuria nodded at her explanation. She left Lussuria outside as she went back to her door to take a bath and change for her school later.

Lussuria followed her inside and put down the newspaper on the table in the living room where Xanxus is now sitting and having his breakfast that Lussuria cooked before he went outside to get the newspaper. Then after that, Lussuria made his way to have his morning jog.

Meanwhile in her room, Suzuki put her two letters above her desk and took her time preparing for the day. When she's done, she opened her first letter. It was from a high school in Tokyo telling her that she passed their entrance examination. Well, it didn't matter anymore as her ride turned to the other way as she will be transferred back in Italy to fully attend the Varia headquarters as their Cloud guardian.

And then she turned to her second letter in which only her name was present. She definitely know who is the sender because her name was written in a very familiar way.

"Niccolo."

She uttered his name. It's been a long while that she met him. She didn't have time to meet him again when she was in Italy that time when they had a class trip. That makes her wonder what Niccolo wants from her that he sent her a letter. She opened the envelope and saw a card, a letter and a flashdrive. She immediately put the flashdrive in her system unit and opened his folder attached inside.

"This is." She uttered as she was what the folders are. It is a compilations of Fastidiosa's everything. From profiles of the members, guardians, and the people who are connected to them whether just a little bit or in their huge business underground to their outmost riches and territories.

Suzuki scanned all of it from her other monitor to identify whether it is positive or not. It is not that she is doubtful of Niccolo's information, she just wants to clarify. After all, she has trust issues.

She turned to the letter from the envelope and read what was written.

It's been a while Liz! I miss seeing your face and playing with Alice. I heard that you were in Italy for your so called class trip. I was a little sad that I didn't got to see you but I hope you are doing well.....

And so on and so forth. She just read his letter as if he was just there talking to her with his happy go lucky self. Niccolo Di Scronto was one of her friends in Italy ever since she was raised from Antico Orfanotrofio. Ever since that day he introduced himself to her, they became friends. From that day on, everything they had been through became their own shared of pain and memories. Even if she was recruited by the Fastidiosa, the two of then continued to communicate with each other. Let's just say that Niccolo became her informant as Alfonso gave her missions.

But one thing's off about the letter. Why was it encoded? And she knows that Niccolo is not a fan of written letter. If Niccolo wants to talk to her, they will just communicate with each other in their shielded exe.

But Suzuki Risa just shrugged it off, knowing that her friend was a little prankster and a little bit crazy.

"Risa-chan, you're gonna be late. Kyoko-chan, Hana-chan and Haru-chan are now on the door waiting for you." Lussuria stated suddenly making her looked at her door. He was leaning onto it.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot!" And ran off from her room together with her school bag. She left telling them a see you later as the Varia replied take care.

Lussuria noticed Suzuki's monitor as it presented as completed on whatever she might be doing before he intervene. He approached her monitor and clicked what was completed and was surprised as he saw the files were all Computer Viruses. He didn't clicked any of them knowing that it will spread if it was clicked. He has basic knowledge regarding computers that is why he knows just a little bit. But he definitely know who can convert that back to its original files.

"Bya-chan, do you know where Sho-chan is?" He started as he called Byakuran on his phone. Byakuran mumbled on the other line.

"Luss-chan, yes. He's in Japan. Why??~"

"I need his help. Can you please tell him to go to the address I will send you?"

"Sure~ with pleasure. But you know the payment~~."

"Yes~. Thank you, I'll see you soon." And ended the call. He immediately send the address to Byakuran. Their friendship began after the representative battle. Having the same personality, they had clicked and their friendship began.

Lussuria noticed a picture on the floor and picked it up. He froze at the sight. It was a guy who was bathing on his own blood while being held by chains on his left and right hands. His body is covered with cuts and bruises.

"What...is this?"

He doesn't know what to say. Lussuria doesn't know what to say especially to his subordinate on what he had seen in the picture. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know whether he will report it to her immediately or report it his boss instead and he chose the latter.

Lussuria immediately went down the stairs together with the picture in his hand. Everyone was at the living room having their usual doings when Lussuria approached Xanxus who was sitting on his chair.

"Bossu." For the first time in a while, they got to see how serious Lussuria is and that made them a little confused as to why their usual hyper and sunshine Sun guardian was so serious like he was about to report something they need to accomplish immediately.

"What is it?" Lussuria gave him the picture. Xanxus looked at him irritatingly but took the picture. He stared at it.