Chapter 8

"Oh man, he saw me. He definitely saw me." Suzuki Risa said in English while she adjust her baby BarretteM99 sniper riffle with silencer with cloud flames as its bullet.

"But whatever, they'll eventually know anyways might as well let's get this over with." one by one, Risa shot the subordinates of Gaston di Fastidio who was attacking the 10th Vongola Guardians and Reborn. She was actually fascinated by how the guardians fight. It was as if she knew that all this time, the 10th generation experienced what hell actually is.

"Nada mal, nada mal." she whispered in Spanish. She was so focused on shooting the enemies that she didn't notice the certain prefect entered the room from the other window.

Hibari Kyoya blinked his eyes in confusion as to why a civilian like her have to witness the battle that was going on. He prepared his tonfas to attack her from behind but as he was silently walking from behind, he noticed that she was actually with her sniper riffle shooting cloud flames.

" What are you doing?" he suddenly asked making Suzuki flinched and threw a pair of knives as she turned and see the disciplinary committee chairman at her back. Good thing Hibari Kyoya dodged the knives.

"Hibari-san. What are you doing here? Aren't you joining the fun game?" she asked forcing herself to calm down.

"I asked you first." he answered readying his tonfas.

"Wait. Let me explain." she said while she put her hands up. Hibari Kyoya raised his eyebrow telling Suzuki to continue. She sighed and turned her back at him and continued to back up the others at the entrance garden. This made Hibari Kyoya a little off but patiently waited for what she has to say.

" This is my job ever since I was a kid. It was just a coincidence that I have met all of you when I move to Namimori and coincidentally traveled back here in my hometown and actually helped to defeat Fastidiosas." she started still at her position. Hibari Kyoya was just standing behind her.

"This is the only thing that make me alive, this job of mine. So I would really appreciate it if you could just keep quiet about this, after all, you won't benefit from this." She said and turned to face him and smiled sadly. Hibari Kyoya just stared at her and leaned on the wall. She turned back to the window and saw that only one left from the four Hundred fifty men of Fastidiosas was the boss himself bound by thorny vines that is actually an illusion.

"Looks like they finished in just a short time." She started not caring whether Hibari will respond or not.

"It's because I already handled the other hundred fifty." Suzuki turned to him looking at her. A minute of silence and then he left her again by jumping off the window. Suzuki walked towards where he jumped off and saw him walking back to the garden behind the mansion. She sighed, finally relaxed.

"C'était tellement angoissant." She whispered in French after she relaxed for that nerve wracking scene. She thought that she might get bitten to death by her upperclassman.

"Ich will ihn nicht töten. He's strong. Stronger than me." She muttered the first line in German while she pack up her baby barrette.

"It's only the first day of our trip here in Italy but we immediately experienced this kind of event. Masyadong maaga, napaka-aga." She muttered the last line in Filipino as she was walking back down the hallway.