Chapter 6

*Achoo!*

"Hahi! Suzuki-chan, are you alright?" Miura Haru exclaimed just after I sneezed. Argh! Headache due to the what you call that? Jet lag from traveling in an airplane. That's one of the things that I don't like that's why I just tend to sleep whenever I hop on the plane.

"It's nothing. Maybe someone was just talking behind my back." Just in case, if I know who you were, I'm going to peel off your skin alive.

"Well then, are we going to continue the plan?" I just put their attention to somewhere else or else they will be worried about me just in case if I got a cold. I don't want them to do that, and never will.

"Yes. We will going to need you to join Reborn-chan's friends at the training ground to give them the training of jigoku." Kurokawa smirked. I just shook my head at their sadism. I don't know where they got that but I'm proud who their Teacher was. That just made me want to meet them and maybe get along. I laughed sadistically. Dang it. I didn't know why I started to get closer into their inner circle but whatever. I don't even want to be in their circle because I don't want them to know who I really am. I don't want them to get involve and hate me.

"Do you mind if you take me there?" I suggested. They nodded.

"Sure. After Tsuna-kun's grandfather signal, we go there." Sasagawa said.

"He's in this too?" she nodded and told me that everyone in this mansion, as in everyone including the aircraft attendants, limousine drivers, maids and butlers and also the people living here are all in this plan. To exterminate the students who bullied their precious Sawada Tsunayoshi, their words not mine. And I know they were just kidding about the word, but who knows it is Mafioso's territory after all. You will never know if the one you were picking on is actually the boss himself. I shook my head in disappointment at my classmates, oh you are all so going to die.

---

"Okay students. I again welcome you to our beloved country. Today we will personally tour you to our lovely Mansion together with my Grandson and his friends. You already know who my precious grandson is and his friends for all I know and they will be your personal tour guides. Reborn, will you please go on with rest?" Vongola Nono started as they arrived at the main door of the Vongola Mansion, then turning to Reborn with a glint on his eyes. Reborn thinking the same as Nono, nodded and turned to the students. Nono and his two companions who were really amused and actually excited for the event are at the sides watching their new victims.

"Are you sure that this is your Mansion? This looks like a castle." A student whispered onto his friend beside him. Tsunayoshi's guardians menacingly smirked at his comment, with such trained ears, they had heard what he said making them excited.

'Kufufufu~ / Let the fun begins' Everyone except the students thought while Tsunayoshi just face palm.

"Well then, let us welcome you all to our humble home." Reborn started to walk into the mansion followed by the guardians.

"Tsunayoshi-kun." Nono called making the brunette turned at him.

"Yes, Grandfather?" Nono just smiled at him and gestured for him to come to him.

"I need to talk to you about something. Come with me." Nono said making Tsunayoshi nod and turned to see Squalo and Xanxus walking behind the students guarding them from behind after Nono signaled them to start the plan.