Chapter 29

"I'm back." Suzuki greeted as soon as she got back that afternoon after her class. She noticed that her baggage was still on her doorway.

"Ugh. Why did I forgot about you?" She whispered to herself.

"Welcome back, Risa-chan." Lussuria greeted her, peaking from the kitchen door. Suzuki just gave him a smile.

"I'm back, Luss-nee. Where are Boss and the others?" She asked making Lussuria tilted his head in confusion.

"Here. What is it?" Xanxus said as he walked out from the living room to approach her as soon as she said that she's back.

"I'm back, Xanxan." Suzuki muttered making Lussuria and Xanxus froze.

"Xan--eh? Eh?" Lussuria mumbled as he heard what their cloud said. He is questioning himself if he heard that right.

"Hehehehe nice to meet ya boss!" Suzuki greeted her Boss. Xanxus only looked at her in wonder.

"I didn't get to get out for awhile because I'm too tired. Good thing she let me this time." She said giddily in a sing song voice. She sounds like a kid.

"Don't tell me it is Alice-chan." Lussuria muttered making Suzuki or Alice as she just turned to her other persona, nodded her head.

"Un! I am. Risa told me that she introduced me to you. Nice to meet ya, Lussy-nee!" Alice raised her arm and waved at him.

The other members of the Varia approached them at the entryway, confusion was present on their faces. As soon as they saw Suzuki on her other persona, they were surprised to see her so giddy and hyper, unlike her usual behaviour.

"Hi everyone!! I'm Alice on Risa's body. Don't her touch her okay~" Alice on Suzuki's body, winked at them as she put her index finger on her lips.

Belphegor widen his smirked at what Alice said while the others just looked at her like she became crazy.

"Shishishi. Hime would kill us immediately if we tried something like that. So no thanks."

"Good. Mabuti naman at  nagkakaintindihan tayo." And then she turned back on her usual persona. She told them that she is glad that they have an understanding. They would surely get accustom to her shift in persona sooner or later.

Belphegor only smiled at her as he also understand what language she muttered.

"Shishishi, welcome back Hime." He said. Suzuki gave him a smile.

"I'm back. I'll just go to my room to get changed and I'll help you in preparing dinner." Suzuki Risa said as she turned to Lussuria, he only nodded in understanding and he went back to the kitchen.

The crowd disperse as they went back to what they are doing earlier. Suzuki held her baggage to be brought to her room when Xanxus got it for her. Suzuki only watched her boss do what he was doing. Xanxus turned back on her when he felt that she isn't following him.

"What? You're bringing this in you room, am I right?" He asked. Suzuki blinked her eyes in a moment and just smiled at her boss.

"Yes. Thanks Boss." She muttered and started to walk towards her room on the second floor, Xanxus just followed her while he brought her baggage with her.