Chapter 38

After the post celebration of Squalo's birthday Vongola Style which includes loud screaming, chaos, food fights, singing, dancing and humor, everyone ended up being tired as they slumped on the floor of the dining room. Some of them are either asleep or just closing their eyes or just laying down. The Ninth and his guardians just leave them alone after they gave them blankets.

Tsunayoshi, Xanxus and surprisingly Suzuki was on the table still drinking red wine. Tsuna looks like a little drunk but still holding on while Xanxus was drinking his wine like water. Suzuki has another bottle of wine besides her and pour some on her glass. She didn't care whether her glass is almost full or just the usual amount of wine should be. She gulped it down like she was drinking water. She crossed her legs and leaned on her chair.

"I didn't know you drink." Xanxus started making her turn to him.

"Well now you know." She said without any trace of drowsiness from the wine. She just looked at her wine. Xanxus stared at her.

"You're 15."

"..."

"Oi."

"They forced me. As part of training."

"As part of training my ass." Xanxus started and kept silent after he realized something.

"Did they..."

"..no."

"What the fuck?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I killed that memory from my mind. Please don't dig it up."

And then silence came after. Xanxus doesn't know what to say but just clenched his fist that his glass broke. Suzuki stood up and picked up the shards on the table. Xanxus didn't care about the glass shards on his hand.

"Give it to me, Boss. I'll get another glass when I get back." She just muttered and get the glass out of her Boss's hand. After she cleaned it up, she left the dining room and went to the kitchen. Some cooks are still present cleaning the dishes. One of the staff noticed her and what she has on her hands.

"It's Xanxus-sama, right?" She sighed at her as soon as she approached Suzuki. Suzuki just gave her a sad smile.

"Yeah."

"Geez, Xanxus-sama really loves to break glass." She mumbled as she get the shards off her hands.

"Here. I know you need this. Is Xanxus-sama's hand bleeding?" She asked her and Suzuki shook her head.

"No. He just broke the glass but it didn't pierced through his hand." Suzuki said and get the brand new glass the staff was giving her.

The staffs just looked at her as she left the kitchen with the wine glass. They noticed that she was a little off when she came into the kitchen. They wondered what happened but just decided to continue cleaning.

"Here, Boss." Suzuki Risa said as she put his wine glass down the table. Xanxus was just looking at her making Suzuki returned his gaze.

"Boss, I know something is up. What is it?" She asked but she will totally rebut if he kept asking about what they talked about earlier.

"You never asked about Varia." He started making Suzuki raised her eyebrow and looked at him confusedly.

"Because I have knowledge regarding this organization ever since I entered the Mafia." She replied gaining his attention.