Chapter 39

Graduation day

Other than Sport festival and Cultural Festival, it is one of the most looking forward event in school that you will feel sad and excited at the same time. And at this moment, everyone had been preparing and last minute decorating the gymnasium as the graduates will be using. Some of the graduating students have arrived together with their parents on their side as they entered the gymnasium and sat on their respective seats. Their parents are also seated on the far end from their children.

Every graduates had already seated on their respective seats and just waiting for the ceremony to commence. And then everyone turned to see a line of black cars parked on the entrance as a group of graduates arrived with their respective parents and guardians.

There goes the members of Vongola family but no one knows that it is them but the circle of Sawada Tsunayoshi. They lined up as if they were being introduced as the tenth generation Vongola family but only themselves know that. Maybe just maybe they were just being themselves. Getting ready to fulfill their duties as Tsunayoshi's guardians.

Tsunayoshi was leading the circle as they were walking towards the simple well-designed gymnasium for their graduation. His mother was walking behind the group together with Bianchi, Futta, Tsuyoshi, Ipin, Lambo, the Sasagawas, the Kurokawas and Reborn. They went to their respective seats and waited for the ceremony to commence. Good thing is that no one dared to make a fuss over Sawada Tsunayoshi being so called Dame of Namimori Junior High or else they will face the consequences coming from the bodyguards where the circle came from. Each of the cars they used had one bodyguard fulfilling their duty to their future Boss of the Famiglia.

But then, another group of people gained everyone's attention as the Independent Assassination Squad Varia arrived at the vicinity. The tenth generation was surprised to see them but didn't say a word as Suzuki Risa who was with them left the group and went to her respective seat. She just gave them a look of cringe, being embarrassed that the Varia themselves are right there actually attending this boring ceremony.

That was definitely uncalled for. She didn't really expect them to come with her on her graduation. She's still 15 after all and Lussuria thought that she needs at least a guardian to attend to with her. So Lussuria 'gathered' the family when Suzuki was showering last night and prepared to come with her on her graduation.

All of them wore suits and seemed like bodyguards in the eyes of the masses but they didn't care. Xanxus just glared to anyone who dares to make an eye contact to them. Belphegor was amused while Mammon and Fran just sat silently. Lussuria, Squalo and Levi was talking to Nana and the others, officially meeting and introducing themselves. Let's just say that their seating line is quite lively than the others.

Meanwhile the students sat on their respective seats and then their wait is finally over as the clock strikes at 9, the graduation ceremony finally commence.

Every student body, faculties and teachers sang the Namimori Middle School Hymn in which they treasure the most. Hibari Kyoya is present while watching the ceremony in the gymnasium's second floor. He was sitting crossed legged at a couch his members of Disciplinary Committee provided for him. His members were all on their respective positions surrounding the gymnasium just in case something happened. Fortunately nothing suspectedly happen as of now.

Everyone are attending the ceremony much attentively unlike while they are in their respective classrooms. It was like as if they really do want to get out of this middle school as soon as possible like any other students out there.

The memories they held dear while attending this such school will forever will be in their hearts and minds.

As the time goes by, everyone now will be saying goodbye. Goodbye happy memories, you will be in my heart. Goodbye bad memories, you made me strong. Goodbye friends, you will be dig into my heart. Goodbye teachers, your tutelage will be in my mind. Goodbye faculties and facilities, each and everyone of you made my school adventurous and happy. Goodbye clubs, our relationship as breakthrough are unforgettable. You became our home in school not just as a classroom but as much as calling it another home. Goodbye Namimori Middle School, you are our Alma Mater and you will never forgotten.

And then the ceremony and their lives as middle schooler finally comes to an end.

"Congratulations on your graduation." Cheers and hoorays are heard in the whole gymnasium as the principal finally declares.

Everyone congratulates their students and their classmates for graduating. The Vongola family left their beloved school much happily than before. Not because they will now move on for the past but because they will now create their new beginning towards the future.

The spring leaves of Sakura trees danced in the wind and falling gracefully on the ground as the students who are much much in love with their crushes as their journey in Namimori middle school ends. They have decided to take courage and confess to they loved one.

"Suzuki-san!" Everyone who knows Suzuki Risa turned to where the voice came from and saw another classmate of them calling their friend. Even the Varia turned to see what was going on.

"Kitamura-san?" 

Kitamura Yusuke only scratched his nape awkwardly as everyone was looking at him. He slowly approached her still his hand on his neck. Entrusting himself with courage as he was about to say something he has on his mind for a while. 

"Don't tell me this is..." Kyoko Sasagawa started as she realize something.

'A confession?!'

Everyone thought to themselves as they realize what is happening.

"What is it?" Suzuki asked him as he stopped in front of her. Even if they are surrounded by people they know, he can't help it but become nervous.

"Can I talk to you in private?" he finally asked although it's the first step, his adrenaline rush kept his heart beating too fast. The Varia who was behind Suzuki loom over them and gave Kitamura a stare making him flinched obviously. Suzuki just sighed and left the group everyone just watched her.

"I'll be back. Wait for me." She just muttered and continued to walk away. She smiled as she felt that Kitamura followed her. 

That's good that he caught up to her signal or else he can't become on her level. She knows something is up but she wouldn't assumed because whether it is that she knows or not.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" She finally asked him as they stopped behind the building, far from everyone else. Kitamura's heart began to beat fast again as nervousness engulf his once again.

"It's graduation and we won't be able to see each other again." He started as he kept on looking everywhere except her. Suzuki just watched him quietly, patiently waiting for him to continue what he wants from her.

"I know we only became classmates just this year but I have something to tell you. It's been in my head for a while and I hope I got an answer from you."

"What is it?" Suzuki asked as if she was being called by a classmate. Too casual for a confession like this. 

"I like you."