Chapter 37

"Your friend is not in critical condition anymore. Good thing that Lussuria was able to give him first aid."

Suzuki Risa ran towards the infirmary just after Reborn informed them. She was really relieved to hear that from him. She was just hanging onto a rope that may or may not break if something might happen to her childhood friend. She opened the door and saw Mammon, Lussuria and Ryohei who are tending over a patient. Mammon noticed her the moment she entered the infirmary.

"How's he?" Her eyes were saying that at the same time were silently approaching them. Mammon shook her head. Suzuki saw what state Niccolo is, he has respirator connecting to the ventilator as the machine beside his bed telling them he's still alive. His body is full of bandages and his face has also have plasters all over while he sleep, still recovering. Suzuki sighed in relief and smiled sadly. Lussuria and Ryohei turned to her and gave her a pat.

"He is now extremely fine. Good thing Lussuria gave him first aid as soon as possible. And extremely good thing that he's also a sun flame user. He lasted until his flames die out." Ryohei started making Lussuria nod his head.

"Yeah and good thing the Ryo-kun and Reborn-chan are here to help me tend for his wounds." Suzuki held the patient's hand.

"Thank you so much..." She muttered at them.

"Risa-chan, are you alright?" Lussuria asked her making her looked at him.

"I am." Definite not but Lussuria just let her be.

"I hope so. Give me your uniform and I'll wash it for you. You look so ragged and tired and ... smelly." Lussuria muttered with his singsong disgusted voice making Suzuki chuckled just a little bit, easing her worries towards her friend. She undressed her bloodied black Varia blazer and gave it to him. She was always wearing a white polo shirt under her uniform like how she dress her Namimori school uniform so it wasn't different from her usual attire.

"Well, we're going now. Just call us if something happened." Lussuria suggested giving the two time for each other because friends are precious and always be one of the priorities.

"Thank you." She muttered as the three left the infirmary. She turned to Niccolo and sighed.

"You made me worried, Nico." She muttered as she put her head on the mattress besides the sleeping patient.

"I thought that I'd lose you too. I will never forgive myself if I'd lose you too. Mou..." She just sighed and kept silent hoping the her friend were listening even though he's asleep.

After five minutes of silence, her stomach grumbled making Suzuki Risa looked at the wall clock in the infirmary. It flashes 8:45 in the evening.

"I didn't noticed that it's already this late." She muttered as she stared at the clock and then she turned to her sleeping friend.

"I'll come back, alright." She muttered in a low voice and gave him a kiss in the forehead. She left the room and silently closing the door.

She walked down the hallways of the Vongola Mansion this late. Dinner should be serve sooner or just now. She wondered whether the others had started eating dinner yet.

But something happen as she was about to enter the dining room. A hyper six year old Lambo on his cow-print onesie was running towards her with a bazooka on his hand.

"Suzuki-san, watch out!" Tsunayoshi's voice rang to caution her but her feet seemed to be glued on the floor making Lambo crashed onto her and pink smoke engulf her after the bazooka exploded. She stumbled on the floor from the impact while coughing the smoke out of her lungs.