!An Anouncement!

Hello Reader!

Today (13 February) is my birthday and I decided that I would like to use this day to say thank you to all of you for your support throughout the years. For every heart, every time one of my silly stories has been read, every heartfelt, hilarious and sincere comment, and each and every message of concern, thanks or request for help.

I sit here, happy tears in my eyes, as I write this– thinking about each one of you– and I would like to say that I am so honoured that you decided to waste your time on me (I jest XD) by reading this. 

As some of you may know, I want to study film and television, becoming a writer, director and actress, but sadly due to the pandemic, my chances have decreased dramatically. This is due to the lack of money coming in. 

I have thus decided to start creating T-shirts, and other apparel, as well as some other interesting products which can be bought on Teespring ( https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/mixs-poetic-design ) and Redbubble ( https://www.redbubble.com/people/PoeticDesigns/shop?utm_source=rb-native-app&utm_campaign=share-artist&utm_medium=android )

My shop name is "Mix's Poetic Design" (Teespring) and "PoeticDesigns" on Redbubble.

Each design features a short poem written by yours truly, meaning that you cannot find it anywhere else. A new design will be out every 1-3 weeks.

I will be doing this as a side job whilst also being a secretary at a small school and, of course, writing. 

Should you need a new shirt and you are interested in buying one of mine, I suggest using Teespring (it's a bit cheaper). Otherwise, RB has some cool other products. 

I thank you again for everything. 
~Mixnote 🎧🎵