It's dangerous at night Pt. 1

Megatron:  

It was late the afternoon. You just finished your first training session after you've been "given a break" by your coach.You walk out the gym and head to the close by arena.    

It was quiet at the gymnasium. There were no individual fighters training as usual. You could only spot someone on the far edge, talking to four others. They're conversation died down when they saw you enter. Unseen glares are sent your way.You however pay no mind to them as you go position yourself in the middle of the main ring.

The hundreds of seats that surrounded the floors were empty at the moment, but in one's mind's eye, you can hear the many shouts and chants of spectators.'How many matches have I fought here? How many have I won?'  You can just imagine yourself engaged in a fight once more. Making a name for yourself and winning respect . There is, however, those who never will approve...

"Hey you!" You're brought back from your daydream by someone yelling your way. The same group who were standing in the corner stalked towards you. The guy in front wore his black hoodie over his head, casting a thin shadow over his face. "Are you speaking to me?" you ask politely. "No, I'm talking to the wall." The sarcasm was absolutely dripping from his voice. The 'leader' of the group comes to a stop in front of you. He reaches for the hoodie and removes it, revealing his blue jaw. 

"I'm going to make you pay for making me look weak in the ring!" You narrow your eyes at the man whom you recognize as your former opponent. "You made yourself look weak. All I did was give you a fist to the jaw, like any other fighter would've. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's getting late. I will be heading out-" " No way! We've got to settle this, right here, right now! " You cross your arms over your chest. " I beat you once, I'll do it again." You both glare holes into each other. "You're nothing but a joke!" His statement made you boil inside, but you kept a poker face . The last thing you needed is for your enemy to see weakens."And yet, this 'joke' defeated you. I suggest you think before you speak, unless you want to be clobbered by me again." "That does it! You're going to fight me, now!" "Very well, but not in here. I don't want the floor to be stained by blood just yet."
------------
Nighttime has already fallen. The group of malefactors stood around both you and your challenger. "Let's get this over with." "Agreed." The two of you start circling each other, looking for an opening. Seconds tick by whilst you keep moving cautiously in an endless loop until... Just like before, your rival makes the first move. He goes for your head (nothing new) ,which you block with your forearm. Your foe continues his pursue, a punch whooshes past your ear. Another suddenly collided with your kidneys. This sent a flaring pain up your body. In a rage, you return the favor in a way only a girl like you could. 

Two hard blows bounce off of your opponent's blocking arms. Your opposer lurches forward. " You...worthless ..." He takes a step forward with every word. On the third, he swung "Girl!" The punch turned out sluggish. A jab is aimed at his throat successfully. Afterwards you aim for his nose and connect. Three scarlet drops drip on the ground.

Your rival follows right after, clutching his nose.Breathlessly he yells at his friends. "Don't just stand there, get her!" Your suddenly trapped in the middle of a group of bulking men. You were strong , but even you had your limits. 

Your tired body's shoved from one part of the circle to the other, receiving a hard fist to your figure.  You try and dodge them, but another jab to the body sent ripples of pain through your torso...

...and you fell... 

The group gathered around you . You try to get up(even succeeding in knocking one guy out) only to be hit to the ground each time. They start kicking you mercilessly. The world becomes fuzzy and sounds die down.Then... they stop.