Fashion no-no's

Megatron

Today it seemed like the Nemesis' halls were even colder than usual. 

When receiving word from Dreadwing that you were indeed in the Arctic, it was confirmation enough for you to go put on your warmest clothing. Just the thought of the polar winds and endless icy wastelands beyond the ships's walls had you shivering.

When your teeth started to clatter and your fingers started turning a light blue, you decided to ditch the chilly throne room and go sit on the warlord's berth. Why his berth you ask? Why, the built-in heater of course!

-------------------------

When entering his personal suite later on in the day, Megatron walked in and found you lost among a heap of blankets, happily reading a magazine. It was quite a welcoming idea to do the same after being out in the cold searching for relics all day. 

Looking up and noticing the little icicles that have formed on the ends of his shoulder plating, you smile and pat the berth inviting your friend. "I think you should join me." 

The warlord complies without a word. When lying comfortably, Megatron lifted you up in order to put you on his chassis. 

The sheets that you were previously bundled up in gave way to reveal your feet. Megatron squints his optics, his gaze seeming to be glued to your them. 

"...What are those?"

You look down at your brightly colored feet. "They're socks." 

"I am aware of that. I wish to know why they have so many different hues." 

You shrug your shoulders. "Because that's how they were manufactured?" 

"..."

"Get rid of them." he instructs.

"What?! Why?" you question.

"They are unsightly." 

You cross your arms. "Then don't look at them! I'm not taking them off, my feet will be cold." 

He scowls. "The heater will be warm enough. Now take them off." 

"No!" The two of exchange glares.

You were stubborn yes, but so was Megatron.

...and he always got what he wanted, no matter what it takes. 

So with great protest from your side, he grabbed the ends of the rainbow socks and removed them himself.

You were put down once again, your feet bare. 

The 'unsightly' socks were incinerated seconds later...

...along with half the floor.

"..."

"Happy now?" You say, arms crossed. 

"Indeed." 

Starscream

Okay, maybe this wasn't your best nor smartest idea, but everyone gets something like this done to them sometime in their lives, right? 

Hushed giggles come from the large room. You were hunched over beside the seeker's berth, a paintbrush dipped in a very extravagant pink was held in your hand. Said pink's, along with many other colors' paint cans, are hastily taken up and put away when you are satisfied with your work. Now all that was left to do is sit and wait for the sleeping beauty to wake. Snickering you go and stand on the other of the wall, out the way of possible trampling peds.