Carnivals and Fairs

*This chapter is dedicated to all of you- the readers.

All of you joined forces and gave some amazing ideas! I can't thank you enough for all your support! Without you, I would've given up on this book a long time ago.

Thank you.*

It was a strange choice of outing for the Decepticon, but you didn't exactly complain when you exited the groundbridge and found yourself standing next to a ferris wheel.

When you and the Decepticon-man had breakfast that morning, you had discussed what you were going to do that day. You had suggested that you try to tidy up a bit around your usual occupied area, but he was quick tell you that you would not be wasting such great weather on cleaning. Instead, he offered to take you somewhere.

When coming to the conclusion that you were indeed brought to a carnival (the smell of cotton candy and loud ride music gave it away), you immediately looked around for something to do.

"What's on the activities list?"

Megatron

Megatron doesn't "do" rides. ​​​​​​​​​​Oh no; he thought it to be waste of money. Why pay for going on a fast jaunt when he could simply take you on one himself?

Food, however, was definitely worth paying for.

When the sweet smell of roasted nuts and candied popcorn waved through the air to reach you, the warlord had to become hungry. He took you by the arm and dragged you to where his nose leaded him.

"I scent something edible." 

You give a half-suppressed laugh, allowing him to tug you along to whatever foodstall he wanted. Eventually you came to a stop before a long row of twenty-plus very colourful stands.

You smiled at Megatron has his eyes seemed to dart from one option to another. "So, where do you want to start?"

--------------------------

First it was caramel apples with their glimmering red candy coats that the Decepticon lord adored; then the fried peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich with its crunchy crust that made him want another; which was followed by a cold drink of iced coffee; then came the (for once) salty corndog that was abandoned two bites in (Megatron didn't like it one bit so you had to finish it); and finally the sugary funnel cake.

"So Megs," you took another bite of the corndog, "What is your favorite food?"

The Decepticon leader mulled it over first, then he turned his full attention to you. "I enjoyed all of it- well, mostly," he looked the saucy condiment-covered corndog you were eating over with appal. "But I must say that the cakes were the best." 

"I was because they were covered with sugar, isn't it?"

"But of course (Y/N)," he smirked.

"Well, this corndog was good too. Too bad you gave up on it so easily." You threw the now empty container into a trashcan.

"I can see that you enjoyed it." His smirk grew wider as he stopped you in place. At first you were confused as he carefully took your face into his hands. Then, using his thumb, he gently wiped off some of the sauce from the side of your mouth. He then continued walking; his hand was taken to his own lips as he licked it off.

"I changed my mind (Y/N). The 'corndog' does taste good."

Starscream

Starscream wasn't really one for the screaming accompanying rollercoasters, nor the fast twirling of the seashell rides. The mech-turned-man had enough screaming and rough rides throughout his life.