Gone...

0...
_______________________________________

Ellie Goulding- Dead in the water

°°°°°°°°

The sky rumbles.

The clouds slowly gather.

The world is left in a frigid, grey shadow.

The mech clutches your smaller frame to his own as he stumbles aimlessly.

He, just as you are to him, is the only warmth you have to help fight away the cold surrounding you.

You hold onto him as best you can.

​​​​​​Your vents have become laboured. Your injuries were severe, especially the one located so close to your newly formed spark.

The mech knows that this is a sign- a sign that you will not last much longer.

He bites the inside of his derma, foreboding clawing at his spark when his optics look your damaged body over yet again.

"Hold on (Y/N). You have to stay strong..." 

 You want to answer him; you want to tell him that everything was going to be fine. You wanted to speak it, utter it, scream it.

But you couldn't.

The energon pushed up into your throat whenever you tried.

 You simply let out a pained gurgling noise, digits grasping at his chest armour a little more.

The sound of rushing water reverberates in the distance. An optical scan reveals that beyond the creek was a possible safe place.

The mech quickens his pace.

Using all the strength he could muster in his weakened state, he climbs over the jagged boulders- you being held onto tightly.

He clenches his denta, huffing and grunting in anguish. 

But he will not stop until you are safe.

With a resistance against physical affliction that he never knew he had, he urges his stabilising servos to continue on through the mud grabbing at his pedes.

​​​​​"We're al...most...there (Y/N). Almost...there..."

The thunder claps.

​​​​​​He loses his footing and falls. 

"GHAAAAAA!"

His cry of frustration bounces through the valley.

The soldier collapses onto his knees in the peaceful waters of the river.

 You let out an unsteady exhale, drawing his heed. 

His face softens, "I'm sorry."

Deciding that he would do what he could for you at this time, the Decepticon ​​​​​​​​gently lays you down in the shallow water.

The stream washes off all the energon collected on both your frames.

Blue bleeds into green and purple.

Panting rapidly from the strain, the Cybertronian looks around for something- ANYTHING- to help you with.

"I-I..." you try speaking again, clutching at him.

"Shh... Shh, it's... alright (Y/N). I am here. I will never...leave you again."

Taking your servo, he strokes his thumb over your cheek- smiling sadly as he looks into your optics."You make a beautiful Cybertronian."

The heavens rumble again.

They were calling you.

All strength waned as your sight dulls.

The last thing you would see before fading were those eyes.

"(Y/N)?"

There is no response.

"(Y/N)?"

There is more urgency in his voice.

Your vents stall.

Raindrops start to fall, making ripples around you.

Optics slowly shut.

The water stirs as the mech once again takes you up and cradles you to him.

​​​​​"(Y/N)...?"

His voice cracks as he gently shakes you.

Your body goes limp.

The Con strokes your forehelm.

"No...Please don't go. Not in this way..."

He shakily brings your servo to his derma, placing a soft kiss on it.

"(Y/N)..."

Time slows.

The waters rise.

He rocks back and forth, helm buried in the crook of your neck.

"Please..."

​​​​​Droplets fall from above you, making ripples.

The last words to reach you are the most beautiful...

"I love you."

°°°°°°°°°°