(Your POV) A run-in with the Autobots

Megatron

"Jack, is it? Listen, I am not in danger. I've never been in danger." 

The raven haired boy gapes at you. "Do you even know who Megatron is? What he does? (Y/N), he's the leader of the most dangerous villains in the universe!" 

This had you thinking. Sure, you knew he did some bad things. You knew that he was sometimes aggressive. You know he is dangerous, but he was not the monster Jack and whoever else thought he was.

'It couldn't be, could it?'

"You don't know him." You state, standing to your full hight. "How could you? In fact, how do you even know of him?" Jack sighs, "Listen (Y/N), whatever the "King of the Cons" told you, it's a lie. Just...come with me. I have some friends that will explain everything." He offers you his hand.

For a moment you think your options over. Was Megatron really bad? He's probably worrying about you right now. But why didn't he stop Jack then? He could've easily done it...

'But he didn't...'

"..."

Reluctantly, you reach out and take the teen's hand.

-------------------------

You could've sworn you heard fighting from where you came. You fought in the ring for years, the sound was unmistakable- people grunting, fist hitting flesh, the occasional growl and destruction of items. 

"Don't worry (Y/N), Optimus will handle Megs. There's no need to worry."

'Optimus... But wasn't he-'

A gasp leaves your lips once you round the corner. There, parked before you, was a red and blue semi-truck- the enemy's insignia adorning its hood. You take a step back, only to bump into something. 

Whirling around, you come face-to-face with a tall man with the brightest blue eyes you've ever seen. His dark black hair had a blue sheen to it and was messy. A few fresh bruises were evident on his face. 

This guy was definitely in a fight no less than a few minutes ago...

"(Y/N), meet Optimus Prime."

Starscream

"Let him go!" 

You watch in horror as Vince's lackeys go to grab Rafael. The poor twelve-year-old slowly backs away, getting ready to run for help. This, however, is futile. The jocks could very easily catch him. 

You struggle against Vince's grip, but your injured limbs keep you from braking free and helping Rafael. 

"That's enough!" All heads turn to a middle-aged man approaching you. He wore a orange pullover over a white buttoned shirt, accompanied by a pair of long cream pants. His hair was white, hints of its original orange colour peeking through. And his eyes- his bright turquoise orbs were slit by his glower.

"You younglings better stop what you're doing and leave."  His hands clench into fists. "Before I make you..." Vince snorts. "Just stay out of this old man. We don't want to hurt you-" Vince points at you, "-just them." The group all laugh at their "leader's" haughty words.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..." The lackeys' laughter abruptly ends when they are suddenly hit over the head with a hard object. With the others distracted, you slowly and agonizingly get up and limp to Rafael. 

"Raf, you alright?" The brunette nods once, his eyes glued to the "fight" before him. By fight, I mean the biggest bullies in school getting their afts handed to them by a man throwing wrenches which are being pulled from thin air.