Beautiful places... (Soundwave)

*Note that the other three "Beautiful Places" chapters will all be posted at once, meaning the next update may take a longer time*

You allowed the creations to enjoy the marketplace a little longer before Soundwave took all of you to the celebrations around 3pm. With no idea what these “celebrations” were, and not getting any other information from Soundwave or the cassettes (not even the chatty twins), you allowed your family to take you to wherever.

It wasn't so crowded on the subway train. You were seated next to Ravage, Lazerbeak and Ratbat (who you had to sneak on board). The small bat squeaked away as he had a chat with his mum. The poor thing didn't know that you couldn't understand him in this form very well...

Why the subway instead of, say, a groundbridge? Soundwave had decided to use the subway and some other forms of transport instead in order to share a bit of his early life on Cybertron with all of you. “I used to go everywhere with the tunnel trains, as all the others who did not have ground vehicle modes,” he had said. “I remember lugging all my music equipment around. Everyone on the train knew of me by the third cycle.” He had smiled to himself as he recalled the memory with such great fondness… 'I hope to one day see the tracks working once more- to see Cybertron full of life and moving parts.’ The TIC had looked to each of his family members. 'And I hope to then share this with all you again- properly.’

'But will you, a human, live long enough to see it?’

It was most definitely not rush hour. There were many open seats, meaning that there were few people who could become suspicious of your strange family. One old lady gave you the stink eye, but that was about it.

Soundwave sat across from you. He was helping the twins adjust their mask straps. The two teenagers were giddy with excitement, musing about everything that they were going to do with their new nerf guns. You were sure that Soundwave would regret giving them permission to buy them...

Speaking of whom, the slender male would send glances your way every once in a while to make sure you were still alright and enjoying everything. The man smiled as he watched you interacting with Ratbat and the two older creations.

‘Five….’ he thought. ‘He had five of them. He had five sons.’

You giggled as Ratbat started to imitate the sleeping Ravage. Lazerbeak chirped his amusement and the teenage brothers both sniggered.

‘Thank Primus they all approved of you…’

The intercom went on and the train driver announced that you were about to stop at another station in Japanese. Soundwave listened carefully and when he heard the train station's name, he immediately got up. “This is where we get off.”

“Finally! My butt's starting to cramp!” Rumble got up and stretched. “Not as much as mine!” Frenzy bent backwards, a few things cracking. Ratbat stretched out his wings, trying to copy his big brothers.

As the train came to a standstill, Soundwave took his rightful place by your side. All the “kids” filed in behind you.

As you made your way out of the station, you followed the sidewalk down the street. “Where are we going next Pops?” Frenzy asked as he lifted his mask up to sit on his head.

“The bus stop.”

The twins groan. “You mean we have to sit again?” “My butt can't handle this torture!”

---------------------------

Their butts handled the torture.

“Yes!” “Freedom!” “Move!” “Out of my way!” When the bus came to a stop at your final destination, Rumble and Frenzy were the first to fall out. They pushed and shoved until they were flat on the apsalt. Two identical girls passed by and giggled behind their hands at the two cute “American” boys, much to the twins’ embarrassed delight.