He worries/ looks for you

2...
_______________________________________

Megatron

Aircraft filled the sky. Jets, helicopters and alien craft all traveled as one. Led by Megatron himself, they were all heading to the exact same place– the split in Earth's surface. 

="To all Decepticons: Stay vigilant. I have no doubt that Unicron is awaiting our arrival. Beware of dark energon exposure."= 

All voiced their understanding in unison as the hum of their engines escalated. They were closing in on their target. This would be one of the largest threats they ever had to face: to take down a god of destruction. Yet Megatron of Tarn had another mission– finding (Y/N) and learning what had happened to her. Then, even more importantly, find a way to get you back. 

They banked to the left, cutting streaks through the clouds. The Decepticons prepared for war. Unicron did the same. 

The ground erupted. Violet smoke rose as energon veins leaked the blood of Unicron. 

"Followers of Primus! Prepare to be eradicated! And to you, Megatron, I give the worst blighting!" 

From the smoke and rock emerged a warrior. 

Megatron somehow knew he had found you. 

Starscream 

They had done a full scan of the area, mapped out the inner construction of the old lab and even took radiation readings. Starscream, having been a scientist in a past life, looked all readings over. There was hope. He could get you back safely. 

"This better not be a trap Starscream…"

Said mech sighed. Of course the Autobots had doubts, but Smokescreen was the fifth to use that same warning on him. Perhaps Ratchet shouldn't have sent backup. 

"We all know my word means frag to you, but I shall give it to you anyway." With a sharp turn he looked at the young grounder. Speaking hard enough for the other four to hear him as well, he  stood up from his crouching position. His wings were held high as looked at each. "I am not here to play games, or try to trick anyone. I am here because I fragged up and am trying to fix it all. If you have doubts, then leave, but know that I am not running away– not like I usually do." Starscream went back into crouching position, not caring how they perceive him. 

Ironhide was the first to join him, followed by Nautica, First Aid, Bulkhead and Smokescreen. "Lead the way, Commander." The others nodded.

The air commander smiled. 

Soundwave

*"We are almost there."* 

A wave of encouragement was sent through the bond by those back home. 

Soundwave returned it. Soon after Ratbat's joy could be felt. "Where do we go from coordinates 15°19'17'' ?" 

*"West for three clicks, then farther south. There should be an island with a mountain range surrounding the border."* 

Soundwave did exactly as Lazerbeak said, banking left. 

Ravage, in cassette form, started to vibrate as he became uncomfortable.*"I take it we will go in with stealth?"*