It's dangerous at night Pt. 2

Knockout:

Today you -along with all the cheerleaders- were at yet another race. This one, however, was at a new racing strip further outside of town.

It was late at night, around 10 pm. You were currently chatting with Sierra since all the other girls were... occupied, so to speak. Most of them just went to the closest racer with the most expensive-looking car and started flirting. You never understood how they could stoop so low. At least Sierra wasn't 'flirting ' with anyone, but you had a feeling she just might get out of hand whilst 'talking' to the rich boys. 'Vince wouldn't like that...'

It takes a while but slowly yet surely more motorists start gathering at the circuit. There were a total of three cars lined up so var. Each was a different color and brand.

The only source of light was that of the vehicles gathered around. Furthermore there were rows of streetlights aligning the sides of the desolated road far away in the distance.'They probably wouldn't go that far.'

You wander around, your (E/C) eyes skimming over the competitors. Your eyes come to stop on a pair of red-brown ones. One of the drivers, who was propped up against his black muscle-car was looking you over. It made you feel very uncomfortable with where his eyes were situated.
He gets up from his leaning position and makes his way over. He had long black hair tied back into a very short ponytail. He wore a dark-red T-shirt which clung onto his body very tightly. The sleeves were short, showing his many tattoos that wound up his arms.

"Hey there sweetheart. Haven't seen you here before. You're not from here, are ya?" He stood awfully close, this made you want to gag. "No, I'm not. I'm from another town. I'm here with my friends to watch the race. Speaking of friends, it's time I go find them-" He takes another step towards you. "Aww, c'mon, what ya say you cheer me on. I'll make sure to repay you later..." His eyes looked at you lustfully and his lips quirk up into a devious smile. You lean backwards, away from the muscular man.'I'm going to throw up.' You hastily push past him and walk away.

He calls after you," You can't get away that easily! I'll make sure to find you after I win the race! There ain't no way you'll escape me-" The next thing you know, two strong men grab you. "-and my friends here will make sure of that!"

None of your friends were anywhere near. Not even Sierra.'Where could she have gone?! So much for "having my back"!'You were secretly thankful when a dude with a hat walks out onto the highway and all the race cars start lining up (including the pervert) . Your captors let you go. They do, however, stay close. As all the race cars stand in line, another engine suddenly joins the chorus of vehicles. Out of the corner of your eyes you catch the red gleam of a certain Aston martin. It comes to a stop beside your perverted pursuer's vehicle.

It seemed like they were talking, the guy leaning closer to the red automobile next to him,until there's a loud screech and he sits back down. By the sudden rev of the automobile, you knew 'Knockout' was pissed. The man on the highway holds up a flashlight and all the racers start their engines. With a flick of the switch, he starts the race.

The scent of pine trees conflicted the smell of burning rubber. The racers take off with great speed. Sadly Mr. Pervert takes the lead and suddenly gains another speed burst. 'Nitro...' All the others are left in his dust. That is, until a red blur starts to gain on him. They speed around a bend and that's the last you see of them...

---------------

You wait in suspense for the race to end. Time ticks by and the night seems to grow even darker as it reaches midnight. A commotion could be heard in the distance. Headlights draw closer,You pray that it wasn't the black muscle-car. They come to a sudden halt in front of you. There in front of you stood 'Knockout' . You couldn't help but sigh in relief as your captors run in another direction, seeming to have forgotten about you. After some panicking, they climbed into an SUV and drove away.