Torture

4...
_______________________________________

Megatron

"AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!"

Your scream of agony ripped through the void. Your body convulsed as another wave of deep purple wrenched you apart.

The days all blurred together, the agony making it impossible to keep track of anything else. Pit, it may have even been a mere few hours.

"UUUGGGHHHH!"

Your throat was on fire, either from the screaming or the blood of Unicron that was forced down it. The torture ended for a short while- the first while since you were brought here. You coughed. Saliva dripped in strings down your chin as you lifted your heavy head to the nearing sound of rock pede steps.

"Your spirit is formidable, bug, but your body is not." Another Unicron clone- one around your size- stood before you, but his voice came from everywhere around you. Dull eyes stared it down, not being able to speak.

You had questions. How long had you been here? How long will it continue? Why weren't you dead yet? How-

"You have been here for an earth month." The clone gripped your head in his servo. "The reason I decided not to destroy you is simple: I want Megatronus of Tarn, gladiator of Kaon and warlord of the Decepticons to feel pain. I wish for him to suffer for his arrogance and disobedience." The servo tightened. You let out a growl of anguish. "It was obvious that he was hardened by his past, and thus nothing I can inflict on him in my current form can make him suffer enough," the clone released you and took a step back, "But you, human, are a weakness. I shall exploit that."

"H-h-ho...w...?" You coughed again.

A devilish smile came to the rock titan's face. "I will continue to turn you." The waves of violet engulfed you once again, this time coming on stronger. You could barely hear Unicron above your own shrieks. "Either you will become strong and be the greatest warrior amongst my disciples, or you will slowly die, bringing great pain to Megatron."

Another wave went through you, ripping you apart molecule by molecule, then rearranging your very anatomy.

"You will be his end."

Starscream

"Hello again, little pet. How great of you to join me." You groggily opened up your eyes. The room was dark besides the purple, red, yellow and green lights that glowed against the sides of doorways and gadgets. Then, of course, there were the red optics of Starscream's female clone hovering before you.

"I was getting ever so lonely," she smirked. Slowly you became more aware of your body and surroundings. Your arms were wrapped in thick chains by which you were suspended. "I'm certain you are wondering why I brought you here."

"Huh...?" Your dazed mind tried processing what she was babbling on about. The small falter in her cocky exterior as she realised you weren't listening almost made you feel smug... almost.

The seeker femme's wings stiffened in annoyance. Her glare turned cold. "You should know, (Y/N), that I don't enjoy being undermined. Not by those below me."

You dared to look down, your neck stiff. You gasped at the oozing chemicals that turned beneath your feet. You were very high up, but you didn't think falling into that would help the fall.

"Which is why I brought you here. To show Starscream and the Autobots that they should never undermine me again." The femme clone flew to the side. Her heel-thrusters clicked off and she was safely on the ground. Her servo turned into a blaster. She aimed it at your head.