You do something creative

Important A/N at the bottom !

Megatron

Heavy thuds echo through the halls as the Decepticon lord makes his way to the bridge where he left you before going out on a mission early morning. By now, he knew he could trust you to stay put. Then again, where would you go on a giant alien spacecraft in the air? 

The large doors open for the warlord. Once he steps inside he expected you to greet him just like any other morning; but that was not the case. 
It was quiet; too quiet.

'Where in the name of the Pitts could that femme be?' ​​​​​

He decides to search the room to find you. Again, where else could you go? 
---------- 
Meanwhile, you were sitting in one of the far corners, too distracted by the brush in your hand and the canvas in front of you to see the grey 'con enter. You were almost done with your masterpiece- a very accurate painting of your large 'friend'

All that was still left to do was to finish the details in his red optics. Tongue out with concentration, you did not become aware of the giant face mere inches from your own until- 

"What are you doing?" 

"AAAAHHHH!!!" 

You go flying, followed by the brush. One look at the canvas, and you saw red- literally. There was a long, broad scarlet stripe across half of the painting. 
"Awww, I worked hard on that! Why did you sneak up on me?" 

"I did not 'sneak up on you' . You were too.. immersed in your strange activity to notice my arrival. I assumed you would simply be sleeping." 
"Painting isn't a 'strange activity' ; it's an art form. One which I worked hard on...for the last 4 hours." You dismissively look down at it.

It was obvious that at this point nothing could be done to save the once lifelike picture, or is there..?
Megatron blinks when the paintbrush is brought to his faceplate; one broad scarlet line left in its wake. 
"There, now my painting's accurate again." 

"..." 

You had to run away, or else another shade of red would have stained the floor. Megatron would forgive you eventually (hopefully); but until then, you are happy in your little hiding place.

'Might just as well catch up on sleeping.'

Starscream

"What are you doing?!" 

You crawl out from under the waves of multicolored legoblocks currently littering the Harbinger's floor. With a bit of wriggling you manage to free yourself. 
Carefully you step over all the tiny block buildings, of which took you hours to create. You make a tiny leap towards the seeker who was currently eyeballing the masses of building blocks next to his ped. 

"I made a replica of Jasper using legos." you say whilst rummaging through the heap searching for the right colored blocks to create another teeny weeny property. 

"You reconstructed an entire town with these... colorful, plastic cubes and rectangular prisms? For what purpose?" 

You simply shrug your shoulders while contently starting the construction of the base for another replica building. "I didn't have anything to do so I found these and decided to make this." 

Starscream huffs, trying to make his way to the other end of the lounge. "Dispose of it!" 
"What? Why? I worked hard on it!" 

"Well your 'hard work' is in... the... wa-"

A sudden crack of a broken lego reverberates ; followed by a chorus of many more destructive sounds as the seeker bounces up and down over them whilst holding his heeled ped in pain. "OW!OW! OW! OWWW!!!"