You're considered

Megatron 

A small tapping sound has woken you up early the next morning.

The sun's rays were still creeping out from under the dark blanket of night. It would have been quiet if it weren't for the tapping. The sound almost sounded like fast, tiny footsteps on the metal floor.

Your tired (E/C) eyes search the room for the source of the almost irritating and persistent noise. They barely see a tiny form, climbing horizontally up the throne's armrest in the darkness of the throne room. The silhouette makes its way to where you were seated. 

Alarmed at the fast approaching UCO (Unidentified Climbing Object) , you get up. Immediately you're looking around for something to use as a weapon if necessary. Your eyes land on a long piece of metal. As the racket (and the thing making it) drew closer, you grab the discarded plate and get ready to fight if, whatever it is, tried attacking. 

The tapping came closer...

And closer...

Closer... 

A teeny head emerges over the far-corner...

...followed by two BIG, adorable blue optics. 

At first you are cautious around the little organism, but when he starts skipping your way... 

"OH.MY. GOODNESS!!!" You squeal at the cuteness of the little critter. It comes closer, it's blue eyes looking up at you with curiosity. 

Without a second thought, you squat down and start petting it. Purring vibrates against your hand, the little guy seeming to be enjoying the affection it was being given. 
"I think I'm going to call you... Kile!"

'Kile' rubs his helm against your leg. "I'm going to take you and you'll be mine and I'll love you forever and ever-" 

Megatron walked into the throne room after a looooong and restless night. He can't help but wonder when the Autobots will strike next, or where; or how. All he knew was that when that happens, he has to be ready. 

'At least I now have the human pet to use against them-'  

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF UNICRON ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PITT- SPAWNED CREATURE!!!!!!" 

Two pairs of eyes look his way- one pair startled by the sudden yelling; the other with a glint of hunger in them - literally. 

In an instant the adorable little guy in front of you changed from Kile to some kind of mini monster. It was almost as if it, all of a sudden, grew teeth- huge , outward-bulging , rotating , metal teeth ​​​​​. And they were pointed straight at the only living-metal object: Megatron... 

You look on in horror as 'Kile'  seems to grow wings and starts attacking...

Megatron (having been a gladiator) stands his ground. He raises his cannon and aims for the fast approaching mongrel and... 'Bang!' .

'I will simply destroy it with one -'  

The shot does nothing to slow down the horror; it simply flies to the side before continuing in the same line as before. 

The mighty warlord isn't able to anything once the vermin latches onto him and starts chomping away at his body, leaving a trail of what seemed like scars behind it. 

Your brain couldn't even register what you were doing before your body reacted. Swiftly you grabbed the same metal piece you had before and headed to the edge of the armrest...
Megatron tried to prive the pest from his armor, but to no avail. How could one such small creature do so much damage?