Someone from the past

Megatron

Morning had turned to late afternoon by the time you and Megatron were done exploring the many little stalls. 

It was a fun experience for you both- you getting to see the warlord's warmer side (if you could be so bold as to call it that) and him being able to take in some human culture.

When it came to it, unlike yourself, Megatron didn't mind spending a lot of money on a lot of unuseful things- such as a toy blaster. When asking him why he bought it, he simply said something about "studying human weapons"...

-----------------------------

It took a while, but both of you managed to make a dent in the bag of sweet things the man bought. That neither you nor Megs were suffering a sugar-high was a miracle.

Sweet things, however, are not proper food. This meant that you were bound to crave something a little more...healthy. And just like any other human male, Megatron could eat. So when you heard his stomach rumble (much to his horror), you narrowed it down to two things: 

1) The candy is coming back to haunt him.

Or

2) He is hungry. 

Deciding not to take any chances, you lead the poor mech to the closest eating establishment with toilet facilities. 

This brought you to stand in front of K.O burger. Megatron raises an eyebrow. "We are to eat here?" "Is...that a problem?" you ask, walking backwards to the entrance. "I suppose not." He proceeds in front of you and opens the door. "Uhh, thank you, but I can open a door by myself." He smirks, "My carrier thought me better." Knowing that it is a fight you would loose, you comply.

K.O burgers was a small fast food restaurant, sure, but it seemed busy. The few waiters all seemed preoccupied with other customers, leaving you to go order at the counter where some kid was attending. 

"Welcome to K.O burgers where every pattie's a knock out. How can I help you?" the teenage boy asks you from behind the counter, seeming to have had to say that too many times before today. On closer inspection, you recognise him as one of the kids that asked you for an autograph after your last fight. 

A split second later, and the raven haired boy seems to come up to speed as well. "Miss (Y/n)-" "It's... just (Y/n)." you smile. He straightens up a little more.       "(Y-y/n), the cops said you went...missing... What are you doing here?" His eyes look around nervously, only for them to widen. You frown, "Missing? There must be a misunderstanding-" 

The teen suddenly grabs you and pulls you over the counter and behind him. Jack then coaxes you to the back door. Before you knew it, you were outside, crouched down behind a dumpster.  "What are you-" 

"Don't worry (Y/n), you're safe now." He takes out his phone and calls someone on speed dial, telling whoever was on the other side that you needed "backup".

You stare at him with the most confused expression you could muster. "Safe? Safe from who!?"

He looks at you with those big, concerned eyes. Putting away his cell, he takes a deep breath. 

"Megatron."

Starscream

After the whole "got kicked out of the cinema" ordeal, Starscream decided that it would be a good idea to go find something to eat, more for his sake than yours. Apparently the seeker was very curious about human foods.

This led to you being dragged along as he went from establishment to establishment, seeking out anything that looked good. 

At the moment, you were seated across from him as he tried some Indian food. Two bites in, however, and the man started fanning his tongue- his mouth on fire.