(Megatron)He takes you back

*A/n: Some extra long chapters for some extra awesome readers! P.s, just as a little joke, both William Lennox and Agent William Fowler are in this chapter. For some reason I found it amusing.* 

You woke up later than usual. For some reason your body refused to get up- like you knew deep down something was about to happen. You simply shook it off, however, not wanting to make too big of a deal of it. After getting ready, you entered the main room to find all the Autobots and their human partners gathered.

They were all in deep discussion. The worried looks on their faces as they spoke among one another showed that whatever the subject was, wasn't very good. 

Noticing that none of them have noticed you, you clear your throat, "Good morning everyone." 

Everyone freezes in place and all eyes shoot towards your direction. 'Did you do something wrong?' 

Every person and Bot silently look toward each other, their expressions now changing to slight panic. Some mumble some "good morning" 's and "hello" 's as to not make everything seem more suspicious than it already was.

"Heyyyy...Morning, (Y/N)!" Colonel Lennox tries to cheerfully greet you. He was probably one of the friendliest higher-ups and one of the only people you enjoyed having conversations with.

You smile. "What are we doing? It must be important with everyone gathered like this." You try to pry some information out of him. 

"Oh, y'know, scouring the globe for traces of energon and what not. In fact, it looks like we might have hit the jackpot!" Lennox diverts your attention to the screen which was now showing the image and location of some big energon deposit. 

Agent Fowler, who was stiffly standing next to the colonel, nods strenuously, "Yup! Sure seems like it! We should probably help the Bots go gather it!" The ex-special ops soldier coughs into his fist awkwardly. 

"Alright, what is really going on? What are you not telling me? Do not think that I did not notice how you all became uneasy as soon as I entered the room." 

Both men stay quiet, not knowing how to handle this situation. How do they tell you that you were the reason all Decepticon activity had skyrocketed? 

"Fine," you turn away and go to where you knew you would get some answers, "I will go ask Optimus."

-----------------------------------

"Optimus?" 

The mech in question tiredly turns his attention to his new-found friend. "Yes Miss (Y/N)?"

You climb up the stairs to get to his face's height. "I came by to check on you. How have you been lately?" 

Optimus glances at the Decepticons causing chaos on the screen once more in concern before facing you fully. "I am...unsure." 

"Unsure?" You frown, now getting tired of this strange behavior. "Optimus, what's going on? No-one will tell me. I'm becoming really concerned. If something is wrong, please tell me." 

"You are right. You have the right to know what had been going on the passing month; especially since it concerns you." Optimus places his servo down, beckoning you to climb on. "I would like to speak with you in private about the matter, (Y/N)."

Wanting answers so badly, you do so. The Prime transforms around you and drives out of the base, letting Fowler and Lennox know that you would be gone for a while. He drives out of town, past the buildings and finally, once there were no more signs of any people, stops in a field.