Cooking, sort of...

A/N: I apologise for the late chapter, but the next month may be lacking updates since it's exam time.

Megatron

The whole room was stacked from top to bottom with metal crates filled with what the Decepticons told you were full of giant human-weapon parts. 

You stood with the human Megatron, watching as more crates were brought in. 

"Ah! Excellent!" Megatron smirked, readjusting the giant, human-sized cannon on his arm. He insisted that the scientists and weapons specialists create it for him. Whatever makes him happy, right?   

"Dreadwing," he gains the SIC's attention. "Open one. Let us see what lies in store..."

"As you command, Lord Megatron." Dreadwing did as he was asked, taking a crate and breaking it open with his sword. 

The contents, however, were not at all expected.

As the lid was discarded and the container tipped over, many small, dried popcorn kernels fell out.

"What!?" Megatron angrily storms over to the kernels. "Dreadwing! What is the meaning of this!?" The man's red-brown eyes flashed. 

"It seems that we were misled, my liege..."

"MISLED!?" 

"Megatron..." You tried to calm him down by placing a hand on his shoulder, but to no avail.

"YOU FOOLS!" The cannon flashes to life. "YOU FAIL ME!" A shot flies through the air, hitting the spot in the middle of all the containers. The blast sends everyone diving away as kernels are shot into the air. The heat causes a reaction and before you knew it, popcorn was raining down over you. 

A lot of popcorn.

You yelp as you are covered with layers of the crunchy snack. Within moments you were buried beneath it.

Megatron flinged some popcorn out of his way in anger. Yet that anger quickly diminished when he could not see you. "(Y/N)? Answer me femme!"

"Hwower..Uwgh!...heere!" 

The man dives down beneath the popcorn then, after moments of feeling around, surfaces with you held bridal style in his arms. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" 

You spit out some popcorn, "Peachy."

Megatron walked out of the heaps of popcorn with you still being held to him. "I...apologise. I allowed my anger to blind me." 

"It's okay Megs. Besides, now we don't have to make anything to eat." You looked around at the mass of snacks. You were then gently placed down.

Megatron bends down and takes up a hand full of white fluffy food. "Can you eat this...'popped corn'...with sugar?" 

"It's popcorn, and I think we should really look into this sugar addiction of yours."

Starscream

You had a craving- a craving for cake. 

And thus, you' shall have cake! 

With all the ingredients laid out on the counter before you, you start gathering baking utensils. 

Whilst you were bent down- body halfway inside the cupboards- Starscream entered the kitchen area. He was driven there by his sudden need for food. Then he noticed you. "(Y/N), what are you doing?"

'Bump!'

"Owww..." You retreat from out the cupboard, rubbing your head. You lightly glare at the man, "I was going to make cake."