You get embarrassed

*!!!WARNING: HAHAHAHAHA! PREPARE FOR SOME AWKWARDNESS AND EMBARRASSMENT!!!*

Megatron

There you stood, face glowing red and heart pounding as you looked on. 

'This isn't appropriate!' your mind screamed at you, but your eyes ignored it. If they saw something they liked, they be staring! 

You decided to go do something in the training room, not that you really remembered what that was at this moment. When entering, you were met with the image of shirtless human-Megatron working out on the bench press. 

The warlord huffed as he lifted the weight again, chest and shoulders moving rhythmically. Sweat gave his body a glow. You trailed your eyes along with one drop as it slowly glided down his flexing, toned muscle.

'With a body like that, no wonder no-one opposes him...' 

"(Y/N)?" 

"NOTHING!" You jump. 

Megatron raised an eyebrow as he wiped some sweat off with a towel. "Are you not going to join me?" 

"O-Oh! Yes! Yes of course. I was just, uhm...Stretching first!" You bent down to touch your feet then came up to do three star-jumps. "Warming up is important you know." 

The man just looked at you like you were crazy then went to go shoot his cannon...

...still shirtless.

Starscream

"HNNNGGGG!" 

You watched on as Starscream pulled at a jar of pickles' lid. He was red in the face from putting in so much effort. 

"HHHNNNGGGGAAAA! WHY WON'T YOU OPEN!?" 

You managed to rush over to the enraged man and catch his wrist just in time to prevent him from flinging the jar across the room. "Whoa there Star. That's not how you do it." 

He allowed you to slowly lower his arm. "OH!? Then please tell me what is!"

With a sigh, you take the glass container from him. "Here, let me." 

"By all means," he grumbles, standing back to lean against the counter, arms folded.

Returning your attention to the jar, you take a hold of the lid and turn it with as much strength as you could muster.

...Perhaps a bit too much.

The jar's lid came off, but as the container was jerked by the release of force, all the sweet-sour contents spilled on you.

Starscream's chuckle reaches your ears. The man was almost doubled over as the laughter escapes him. Wiping away a stray tear, he walked closer to you and, reaching into the jar, took out the only remaining pickle. "Oh, my dear (Y/N). I do not believe that's the correct way to open it either."

He took a bite of the pickle and walked off, leaving you a blushing mess.

Soundwave

Back when you just started gaining Soundwave's trust, the mech took you to your old house to fetch some things that you felt were important to you. Some of these things were put into use throughout your time with him, but others stayed in their boxes.

Soundwave, not being able to work like he had when he was Cybertronian, found it interesting to search through these boxes. You never minded it really, until you found that some of the things weren't returned.

"Hey Soundwave? Did you by any chance take my-?Where did you get that!?" You tread towards Soundwave who was flipping through the pages of a photo album along with the creations- a bright blush creeping onto your face.