Befriending the 'Bots

The Autobot took you to their headquarters. There, you were questioned about your relationship with the Decepticons, one certain mech more so than the others.

_______________________________________

Megatron

"Prime! What in Uncle Sam's name is the meaning of this? You just got another civilian involved in this operation we got going on with the 'Cons!"

Optimus sighs as agent Fowler continues on with his monologue about how the Pentagon was going to be pissed. "Agent Fowler, I assure you that we will handle this as we have all our other human allies- they being a top priority."

Jack nods from where he stood beside you. "And besides, she already knew about the Cybertronians before we brought her here. The Decepticons made sure of that."

Starscream

Many questions were asked on your way to the Autobot base, all of them regarding a certain seeker. "Did he kidnap you?" "Were you held captive?" "Why were you held captive?" "Did he hurt you?"

All their questions were met with a single answer: "No."

When you reached the base, Ratchet immediately took you the medbay (leaving Rafael to explain everything to the rest of the Autobots). The medic looked you over again, using his scanner to examine you further. After he was sure he knew what was wrong, he started to treat your injuries.

Soundwave

The ride to N.E.S.T base was long and tense. Or, at least it was for Sam.

You didn't say a word; didn't move an inch. You were too busy staring out Bumblebee's window at the passing city buildings. It kinda made him uneasy seeing you so lost. 'Were you still mad about Soundwave?'

Luckily Bumblebee decided to break the silence,"::What's with the...long face...pretty lady...?::"

You turned towards the radio, smiling the best you could. "Nothing that you should be concerned about." Sam looks unconvinced- his eyes looking right through you while he was trying to understand what was going through your mind.

"Really, I'm fine." you smile. "Just tired, is all. It was a long day..."

Knockout

"FRIEND!? I don't know who the frag you are lady-"

"Arcee."

"What?"

"My...name. It's Arcee. I'm an Autobot."

This unsettled you. You've heard a lot about the Autobots, usually while Knockout was buffing out the scratches they gave him.

"Listen, you better take me back, otherwise Knockout will become real pissy..." There's a loud sigh. "I was hoping he didn't already reveal his true identity to you."

The woman suddenly disappears, startling you and making you grab the handle bars.

The speeding motorcycle came to a screeching halt. "I'm taking you somewhere safe."

Breakdown

"Miko! What happened!? Why did you and Bulkhead request a groundbridge so urgently-"

You stood in the Autobot base's main hanger- a heaving Miko propped up against you. All optics (and eyes) were on the two of you. "Uhhhh... Hello?" You give a small wave.

"Not another one!" The same white and orange Cybertronian who spoke earlier flung his servos in the air.

There's a 'Woosh' behind you as Bulkhead exits the vortex. "It's not our fault Ratch. Breakdown fought me and they needed to get to safety."