(His POV) A run-in with the Autobots

Megatron

Megatron looked around the establishment as you went to order sustenance. This place reminded him of some of the energon depos back on Cybertron- people sitting at tables talking, friends laughing and family members smiling. It brought up feelings long lost to him.

His attention is suddenly pulled away from his observation and to where he saw sudden movement where you stood. It took him a good 15 seconds to fully comprehend that the Autobot's pet just grabbed you and pulled you over the counter.

Lifting an eyebrow, Megatron suspiciously peers at the flapping backdoor and hums. He decides to follow, not knowing exactly what was going on, but if the Autobots thought they could take you from him...

He reaches the back alley and looks around, trying to see where you went. He just spots a hint of (H/C) locks rounding a corner when all of a sudden he hits the ground. Hard. 

Over him stood his biggest rival- Optimus Prime- in his own holoform. "Megatron! I will not allow you to hold Miss (L/N) hostage and use her for your own twisted plans." The Prime looms over the warlord. 

"I am afraid your intel is incorrect, Prime. (Y/N) can leave whenever she wishes, should she choose to." The male sneers, slowly getting to his feet. 

The Prime seems a bit taken back by his enemy's statement. 'Surely he has deceived (Y/N) into staying...' 

So distracted by his own thoughts, Optimus failed to see the precipitous punch aimed at his face. With a hard 'WHUMP' Megatron's fist connects with the Prime's jaw, sending him backwards and into some trashcans. 

"We have been at this a long time, Optimus. We have destroyed and plundered, spied and stolen from each other's factions, but (Y/N)-" Optimus jumps to his feet and lunges at Megatron, the two leaders locked in the other's grasp. "- I will never allow you to have." And with a roar, the Prime is once again hurtled backwards. 

Megatron turns around, wanting to go in the direction he saw you disappear to. Shuffling was heard as Optimus stood-

"...I'm sorry, brother..." 

'BANG!!!'

-and shot Megatron. 

"...But Miss (Y/N) is yet another thing I must confiscate from your evil clutches."

Starscream

It. BURNED! 

Little bubbles drifted to the water's surface as Starscream submerged his entire head in it for the fourth time. 

"Gha!" The seeker comes up, gasping for air. The burning in his mouth has now dulled to a numb feeling, much to his relief. Breathing heavily and dripping wet, he heads back to the restaurant, not noticing the many strange looks he was receiving from those around him. 

"I am never taking another bite from any strange food ever again!" Starscream exclaims, dramatically plopping down on the chair. "From now on I will stick to those 'sandwich' -things. They were nowhere near as dangerous as-" 

Finally he notices the chair across from his where you sat was now unoccupied. At first he was slightly alarmed, not knowing why you would leave. Then his gaze wandered to the bathroom doors. "She probably went to the facilities... Yes, that's probably where she is..."

-----------------------

15 minutes he waited, but you never emerged from either of the doors. By now, the human-mech was starting to panic. It was unlike you to just leave without the courtesy to tell him where you were going. 'Something is terribly wrong...'