(Knockout)He takes you back

"So? Do you use these roads often?" The motorbike sped along the dusty desert road, going nowhere in particular. 

You were happy to be out after being cramped up all the time and there's nothing like taking a drive on a transforming, alien robot to get rid of any cabin fever. 

"Sometimes Jack and I will come out and race or test how fast we can go, but other than that there's usually no time." Arcee casually states. 

'Ha! Knockout will make time. That guy would take any chance he can get to go racing...' you think as you look down at your hands on the handlebars. Everything was darkened through the visor of your helmet.

There's a small pang in your ribcage. 

'...and he would smirk when I begged him to go with him. Damn that smirk.'

A smile made its way onto your features, only to be replaced by a frown. 'Would you ever see him again?' 

The road you were on, despite not being kept very well, wasn't that bumpy. The Nevada desert that surrounded you, though it could use some more colour, wasn't all that dull if you looked out for the right things. Small creatures like lizards and wild cats could be seen every so often; the cacti and succulents were all green with occasional flower of a different hue; there were many big, swirling rocks and massive shade-providing boulders...

"Hey. You okay?" 

Smiling sadly under your helmet, you nod. "I'm fine Arcee." 

"I know that look (Y/N). It's the look someone has when they're missing someone close to them."

"What makes you think that?" you question your friend. 

"Because it's the same look get when I'm thinking of Cliffjumper..." 

Your heart goes out to the Cybertronian femme. You knew it was tough on her to speak about her partner.

"I'll be okay, Cee." you try to reassure her with a pat.

"If you're sure-"

Arcee came to a slow halt, bringing your attention back to the road that laid before you. The area was desolate for all you could see, but Arcee didn't stop because she saw something. She was picking up a signal, and it was approaching- fast

"Whatever happens, don't let go (Y/N)." The two-wheeler moves somewhat under you, getting ready should it be necessary to fight or flee. 

"Arcee, why? What's up?" 

But she stays quiet. It was at that moment that you saw something coming over one of the far off slopes. It came closer and closer at inhuman speed... 

...Because it wasn't a human driving. 

Within seconds a red blur belts past, pushing up dust. Instead of disappearing into the distance, it stays and then proceeds to make donuts around you. 

"Ah! Arcee! What's a femme like you doing in a place like this?" came the smooth voice of Knockout.

"I could ask you the same thing." she retorted sharply. "Won't your paint get scratched?" You could tell Arcee was getting ready to make a break for it. 

"Usually, yes, but this time..." the Aston Martin transforms, his taunting tone turning to a sneer full of malice, "I will make an exception. Hand her over." 

Arcee, realising that Knockout could all too easily grab you in this form, also transforms: you in her servos. "Not a chance, Con."