Chapter 46

ok guys, options one it is!!!! I'll be ending it in the next few chapters THEN DOING A SEQUAL!!!!!

*******

Ellens pov

"oh come on, you guys are crazy." I laughed. "hey, you're just as crazy, you were there to!" they laughed. "ya, well at least I didn't fall into a ditch!" I accused and we all laughed. I was sitting in my bedroom with Collin, Leigha and shelbie. We were talking about last night when we'd all gone out and been crazy kids together.

We'd got really drunk in town and ended up in a cemetery and Leigha and shelbie ended up falling into an empty grave while Collin and I were fucking nearby, it was hilarious. "Ellen, theres a package for you!" yelled mom from downstairs.

"be right back." I said and hopped off the bed. I ran down the stoats, grabbed it, then ran back up. "what's In it?" asked Leigha. "I don't know fucktard I have to open it first." I said and she huffed. I grabbed my knife and opened it. Inside there were a bunch of files and papers.

I picked em up and put em all on my bed. There was a note and I grabbed it and started reading. "hi Ellen, it's Bird, in other words jay, I know that you don't remember us, or Nathan, but we snent you this to jog your memory hopefully. Everyone here misses you terribly and nathan is depressed, he's actually considered killing himself. Please, just look through all this stuff and remember, god please ellen, we need you back."

I looked through the box. There were pictures of Nathan and I together. Of us kissing and hugging and everything. There were papers that I'd writing and there was one that was apparently my suicide note. Tweets Nathan and I had posted and everything. I looked through it all and I couldn't believe it.

Collins pov

She watched a video the boys made for her, they had a bunch of videos from when Ellen was with them, ones of some of ELLENS breakdowns, confessions of what happened to her, Nathan and Ellen cuddling on the couch, pictures of the letter she wrote, pics of her wrists, of interviews where Nathan says he loves her, interviews with Nathan and Ellen, lots of videos of them kissing and cuddling and of Nathan singing Ellen that song by 3OH!3

then in the video the boys said "'Ellen, I know you don't remember any of this, but we all love you, Nathans depressed, he misses you, we all miss you, Maggie misses you, siva misses you, Tom and max miss you, I miss you, Ellen please, please, try and remember, think, just think, if not, just come back, let us remind you, you loved us to, let us help you to reignight the family love we all feel, please, Ellen please, just come.' then their address.

She looked over at us with tears in her eyes. "I have to go." she said. "wait, but babe, your life is here." I said and she shook her head. "no, I HAVE to go, look at this, I don't have a choice, I have to go." she said, then stood up and walked out.

Nathans pov

I sat on the couch and sipped on my tea with vodka. "mate,it's only nine in the morning." said max. "fuck off." I growled and he put his hands up. "sorry." he snapped and walked out. There was a knock on the door and I got up. I slowly walked over and opened the door.

"what?" I asked, not even looking up. "Nathan." sobbed Ellen and my head shot up. I reached out and grabbed her in a hug. "oh fuck babe." I sobbed as I hugged her. "Ellen, you remember." I yelled as I cried onto her shoulder. "oh baby." I said and pulled her to me. "Nathan, I don't remember." she said and I backed up. "what?" I asked.

"the boys sent me a video, and pictures. I had to come, if only to thank them and see you and see if I remember." she said and I almost started crying. "so, you don't know me?" I asked and she shook her head. I fought back the tears and took a step back. "I....I'm sorry." she stammered.

"it's not your fault." I sniffled. "I'm sorry, this was a bad idea." she said. "I'm just going to go home." she said and turned. "wait!" I yelled. "what?" she asked. "I...I'll drive you." I said as I grabbed my keys. I just wanted to spend a little more time with her. "ok." she muttered.

I took my keys and walked out the door. We got in my car and started driving. It was silent and really awkward. "I really am sorry, I wish I could remember." she said. "me to." I said, then it was silent again. "Ellen." I said and she looked. "FUCK LOOK OUT!" she screamed and I saw the truck, I jerked the wheel and we swerved, but It was to late and I jumped over then the truck hit us deadon and everything went black.

**********

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Itense right??

So tell me what you think!!!

The more comments and votes I get the faster ill update!!!!