Chapter 9

nathans pov

"excuse me sir, but you have to Move, we're landing." said a woman, I opened my eyes and saw the flight attendant. "what?" I asked completely unaware of where I was. "sir, you have to return to your seat." said the woman again.

Then I remembered I was on a flight to LA. I looked around and frowned, Ellen was gone. I stood up and walked back to my seat. I saw Ellen sitting in her seat with the other boys around her.

"you little twat! You left me sleeping on the floor of the plane!" I said, everyone looked over and laughed while Ellen was just giving me a mischievous grin and I couldn't help but to smile.

"you little light head, it was fucking hilarious when we watched everyone who went to the bathroom step over you." laughed jay, I grumbled and saw down next to Ellen.

"sorry." she said as she looked at me. "but you just looked so cute and peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you." she said, I smiled and she looked relieved that I'd forgotten her. "your bed head." she said with a grin as she ruffled my hair.

I grinned at her as she shoved my hat on my head. "buckle up sloth, we're landing." she said, I buckled myself in and huffed at her. "you're not my mom." I grumbled and she burst out laughing. "I don't want to be mummy Sykes, I'm younger then you." she said, I grinned and shook my head.

As we started our descent I looked over as Ellen. "you're over your breakdown earlier, what happened?" I asked, she looked at me. "you happened." she said and I looked into her eyes.

The level of trust I saw in them, it touched me. I smiled at her and was about to respond when the captain started speaking. By the time he finished his little speech we'd already touched down and the moment was gone.

"come on love, let's go." I said, Ellen got up and took my hand. We walked off the plane and grabbed our luggage. "there's going to be a big crowd there, why don't you go with big kev and Martin, they'll take you to the van." I said, she looked at me and nodded slowly.

She walked off with them and I sighed. When she left the boys came over to me. "you like he." said Tom, I nodded. "course." I replied. "no, you love her nath." teased max. "shut it lads." I growled as they started teasing me.

I walked outside into the crowd of fans to get away from the boys. I didn't love Ellen...did I? No, I...I couldn't. "Nathan!" screamed the girls as they saw me. I greeted them, signed stuff and took pictures, but I knew my head was somewhere else, I wonder if Ellen got to the van ok? I wonder if she's scared or if she's happy being there with just Martin and kev.

I wonder if she...shit, I did love her, she was all I was thinking about. "hey, baby nath, why's your head in your ass?" asked a girl, I grinned. I loved our crazy inappropriate fans. "sorry, just thinking about someone." I said. "that girl you've been with? Ellen?" asked one, I stopped for a second, then nodded. "ya, I can't get her out of my head." I Admitted. "AWW!" they all awwed

"baby nath you're in love!" gushed one. "no, I...I'm just worried about her." I said. "do you think about her constantly?" asked a fan, I nodded. "do you want her to be happy?" she asked, again I nodded. "do you hate it when you're apart?" she continued, I nodded once more. "do you care about her so much so that you put what she wants above what you want?" she asked again, I nodded a final time.

"baby nath you're in love." she finished. "no, but... She doesn't love me." I sighed. "how do you know?" asked another girl, I shrugged. "she's got some issues." I answered. "so? Who doesn't, have you told her how you feel?" asked someone.

"I only just realized how I feel." I defended. "so she has no idea?" asked another fan. "well, yes and no." I debated, they just looked at me, waiting for me to elaborate. I sighed. "she knows I care about her, she knows I want her, but not that I love her per-say." I explained. "oh natty, just tell her." she said. "I don't know..." I trailed off. "oh come on, whats the worst that could happen?" asked someone.

"I could scare her away, and that scares me more then her not knowing how I feel." I Admitted. "aw Nathan." they awwed. "I've got to go." I said and started towards the van. "good luck!" they called out after me. I realized then, I did love Ellen, I really was in love with her, but I didn't want to scare her, I didn't know what I'd do if she left.

I opened the can door and hopped inside. Ellen, kev and Martin were already there and the other boys were on their way. I couldn't tell Ellen how I felt in here, I'd I was going to tell her at all I'd have to tell her in private.

Should I though? She has so many problems already, would I scare her off? Would I fuck up what we had? I knew I didn't want her to leave. Even with all her fucked up problems, I'd take it. "so nath, how were the fans?" asked Ellen. "great, they told me some things I really needed to hear." i answered.

"oh really? Like what?" she asked, I shrugged. That I'm in love with you. "oh, nothing important." I answered. "oh come on, what was it?" she asked, again I shrugged. That I love you, that I care about you and that I never want to lose you. "don't really remember." I lied.

She shrugged. "guess it wasn't that important then." she said, yes it was, it may have been the most important thing ever, they helped me realize that I love you and want to be with you. "guess not." I shrugged. The other boys jumped in the van with Maggie and we started off. "so, where to?" asked Maggie. "we're going to the beach, we're filming the music video for I Found You." answered jay.

"YAY!" shrieked Maggie and Ellen at the same time. I grinned and the other boys chuckled. "so excited over the beach." chuckled max. "ITS THE SONG NOT THE BEACH YOU TWIT!" screamed Maggie and Ellen at the exact same time

Everyone went silent as they looked at each other then they burst out laughing and so did we, it was really funny. "guess we can still do that after all these years." laughed Maggie. "ya, I guess at least something is the same about me." sighed Ellen. "Maggie, do you have a bathing suit Ellen can barrow?" I asked. "ya sure." said Maggie. "for swimming!" shouted jay excitedly.

"and dont worry Ellen, it's just like a really big shower, but it's colder, and not falling on your head, and it's deep..." said siva. "so it's nothing like a shower except for the water?" I asked. "oh, I guess." said siva, then we all laughed. This was Gunna be interesting.

***

the more comments the faster I'll upload guys!!! X