Chapter 38

Nathans pov

I closed the door and looked up at Ellen. She was standing in the middle of my room, shuffling from foot to foot and looking everywhere but at me. I walked over and lightly held her chin and made her look at me. She stared at me with her bright blue eyes and I saw how anxious she was. "baby, you don't have to do this." I said. "I want to." she replied quickly while she stared at me.

"you trust me?" I asked. "I'll always trust you Nathan." she whispered and I could see how much she meant it. I leaned in and kissed her. She let me kiss her and I backed up until we got to the bed. I sat down on it and pulled her into my lap.

I left her lips and kissed down her neck. I started unbuttoning her shirt and she took my hands in hers. She pulled them away from her and put them on the bed. She slid her hands under my shirt and pushed it over my head. "I dont really know what to do." she whispered. "let me, please, I want to show you what it's like to have someone love you, for you to feel good." I begged and pulled her shirt off.

I kissed down her stomach and unbuckled her belt. I slid her jeans down her legs and she laid on the bed. I crawled up and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her hands were in fists. "love, look at me." I said, she opened her eyes slowly and looked right into mine. "this is me baby, you know I'd never hurt you, you know i love you, relax." I whispered as I ran my fingers over her stomach.

She shivered slightly and I reached down and pulled of her panties. I started on my buckle and shoved them off so I was in my boxers. I kissed her and she tentatively kissed me back and put her arms on my shoulders. "I love you baby." I whispered against her lips. "I love you to Nathan." she whimpered and I kissed her.

...

I woke up the next morning and grinned. I was spooned up behind the warm body of Ellen, my hands wrapped around her waist, my stomach against her back. I smiled into her hair and breathed in. I stayed with her for a while, then finally got up and went downstairs after I pulled on some sweats.

I saw siva and jay leaning against the counter sipping tea and talking. "morning." I said as I poured myself some tea. "well well, look who has sex hair this morning." laughed jay. "you had sex with Ellen? Or did you cheat on her?" asked siva curtly. "I had sex with Ellen." I replied. "and was she ok with it?" he asked and I heard his tone of warning.

"of course she was ok with it! Do you really think I'd rape her?" I growled at him. "no, I just, I isn't think she'd be able to..." he trailed off. "I know, I can't believe we did." I whispered as I finished off my tea. "but we did and she wasn't high or drunk or anything, she was stone cold sober." I said with a grin.

I heard someone walk into the room and saw Ellen come over wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my shirts. "morning love." I said with a grin. "morning." she replied and grabbed some tea. That day all we did was sit around on the couch and mess around. We laughed and played and just goofed off.

I'd never seen Ellen this laid back before, she hadn't had a break down or freak out all day, I hoped that she was getting better and that us having sexytime was a hug roll Nehru getting better. I just wanted her happy and I wanted her to be not afraid...I wanted her with me.

**********

Sorry it isn't very long, but it's like 1am here and I'm fucking exhausted

and to @wetwiconicluv MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

We have to keep bartering cause then I think we'll both write more

Anyway, I still gotta clean my room THEN IM GOING TO SEE THE WANTED IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS HOLY FUCKING FUCK HOLY FUCKING FUCK HOLY FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!

So anyway, comment vote and fan

Maggie will be replying to a lot of the comments on my account and she'll sign her replies with a -m

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!! Xx